Just Another Eventful Day

Start from the beginning

                JEN! Stop thinking like that!

                I shut her out immediately. I didn’t want to argue with her. I didn’t want to argue over the same things with her. Yes, we are the same person but she doesn’t feel the pain as much as me. It consumes me all the time. Physically and emotionally. I looked at the door as it slammed back against the wall.

                I was expecting to see Xander but the person that barged in wasn’t Xander. It was Michael. I was shocked. I hadn’t expected him to see me. I thought he didn’t have a key. I then looked at him. His hair was dishevelled and wild. Then I saw his face. It was clouded with anger. His face was taught and serious and his eyes were prominently black. His wolf was at the surface.

                I stepped backwards cautiously. It was bad to have a wolf completely taken over. I was in some serious problems. Another problem is that a human is never stronger than when a wolf has completely taken over. I am probably stronger than Michael because of my alpha blood from both sides but with his wolf in this state it would be tough to stop him unless I let my wolf take over. I didn’t want or need bloodshed right now.

                He stormed towards me. I went to scramble towards the bathroom but he was too quick in anticipating my move. He grabbed my arm tightly making me yelp. I felt his fingers dig into my skin tightly. He slammed me roughly up against the wall before clutching at my throat tightly. I instantly began to choke as I gasped for air. I clawed at his arms to get him to back away from me but it didn’t work.

                He lifted me off of the floor so I was now held against the wall as he squeezed his hands on my neck even harder. My legs flailed out uselessly as I gasped struggling for breath.

                “I hate you! I hate you so much. My mate is having nightmares! She has scars on her skin. She is mentally scarred and guess what I have just found out. She was RAPED by your father!” Michael screamed.

                I literally stopped breathing. WHAT?! My father had never done that before. He has stooped so low. No wonder he hates me. He should just kill me. Get some kind of revenge. I wouldn’t blame him. How could my father do such a thing to a mated wolf? How? He is a monster. Every day my hatred of him grows so much.

                I gasped for air as I scraped my nails into his skin on his arm to stop me. I could no longer scream. Black spots covered my eyes as I fought to stay awake. His grip on my throat tightened cutting off the air supply completely.

“I hate you! You are no Luna. You aren’t fit to be one. You are a murderer and liar. I will put Xander out of his life time of regret. I will end you for the pain my mate suffered at your father’s hands,” He spat at me.

My vision was going blurry as I struggled to breathe. I vaguely heard the door slam open and a ferocious growl filled the room. I shivered as I felt him enter the room. I knew it was Xander. I could feel his presence as soon as he entered the room. I vaguely saw him throw himself at Michael and he was sent tumbling away from me. I heard the thump as they landed roughly on the floor.