Chapter 15

Aomine made a shot again, although impossible it may be. 

"What kind of shot is that?!" Kawahara exclaimed, as Furi stands up in amazement. 

"Not a jump shot, but a hook?" 

"Would we be okay?" I asked, loud enough for Kuroko to hear, since he is sitting beside me. I'm guessing he sense my discomfort and worry, since he looks at me and tried to smile comfortingly, although by the look on his face, he greatly worries too. 

"We'll be alright, Mari-chan." He comforted. "We can do it." 

I wanted to believe as much as I could, Kuroko-kun. 

I breathed sharply, hands getting cold. I have nothing to do now but to watch the game, because there's nothing I could do...even in my tactics, nothing could stop Aomine. 

"How I wish, Kuroko-kun." 

Because as far as I know, there is no one stopping Aomine, since he has no form in dribbling or shooting. 

Since it's too hard to predict him.

He is limitless, impossible to defend against. An unstoppable scorer. 

"Kagami!" I heard the others cheering. "YOU CAN DO IT!" 

"Huh?" I asked, returning back to the game, as Kagami jumped even more higher against Aomine. 

No, seriously, he's amazing. He can do that? 

But even if he jumped that high, Aomine scored with his body almost parallel to the ground. Sugoi, Aomine-kun. 

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" I exclaimed, as Aomine shot behind while being fouled by Kagami. "I thought...I thought...Kagami could handle him but.."

Is Kagami really useless against him?!! 

I acknowledge Kagami's strength, because he can go on par with Kise and Midorima. I even knew that he had a chance on defeating Aomine...

But he couldn't. 

************

"The only one who can beat me is me."

"...You can't fight me on your own." 

We watched Aomine walked towards our bench, and approaches Kuroko. "Come on out, Tetsu." He invited. "Let's settle this."

Kuroko didn't speak, he only looks at his former light. 

Once upon ago, you couldn't imagine Kuroko being your opponent. 

I gritted my teeth. "Damn it, we're 20 points behind." 

"Kuroko-kun." We all looked at the coach. 

"I'm fine." Kuroko answered, "I've had plenty of time to rest."

Kuroko looks at me and searches my eyes for a moment, before smiling. "I'm going." 

"D-Do your best." I stuttered, as he took off his white shirt and adjusted his wristband. "Kuroko-kun." 

Aomine and Kuroko stand face to face with each other. 

"Show me the strength of the new light and shadow." 

**********

SEIRIN MEMBER CHANGE

"I hope subbing him in will turned out good." I whispered, watching Kuroko approaching others in the court. "Kuroko-kun.." 

"I hope too, Miu." The coach gritted her teeth. "We all hope." 

Please 

At the moment Kuroko was subbed in the game, he used his Ignite pass Kai to Kagami, who rushes to the hoop while Aomine on his tail.