Oobleck then said joyfully, "And recall how Glynda reacted towards that. Oh my goodness, she scared her off the moment that girl wrapped her arms around Goku!"

Port, Oobleck, and my dad laughed, as I then tried to hold in my laughter, while Port then said, "Ah Glynda, she never was the kind of person to open up towards anyone, not even Ozpin. She always was the serious type, but of course, that was until Goku always came around. She would try not to smile so brightly but Goku was able to bring happiness towards Glynda."

I smiled and chuckled, as I then said, "Wow, I never thought I'd hear about Uncle Goku being popular back then with the girls."

Port heartily laughed as he said, "Ah, but of course. He was one of the kindest and most joyful people in Beacon."

My dad then cut in and said, "Yeah, and also because the girls digged Goku for being ripped. Heck, I think I recall one time when he was sparring in fighting class, his whole top gi tore off. I looked around and saw nearly every girl in the room, red as a strawberry."

I laughed a bit as Port then said, "Yes, he was never the most brightest of minds either."

Oobleck then said trying to make his comment into a whisper, "Well, he did attract every girl in Beacon, other than how you kept trying to gain the attention."

Port then argued back and said, "Now hold on! You never even tried to catch the attention of a single girl when we were in Beacon!"

Oobleck then talked quickly and tried to argue back, "Now don't start this with me Peter..."

They both argued and argued, as I laughed more at them acting like me and Ruby whenever we used to get into arguments.

My dad then smiled at me as I then asked him, "Dad, have you ever known Uncle Goku's mother? I mean he's mentioned her before, and well, he already told us what he is and his original parents are dead. So, do you know her?"

My dad then smiled and said, "Goku isn't related to us by blood, but your mother Summer gave him the title of Uncle."

I giggled as he then said, "Your Uncle Goku was raised and trained by a very powerful Huntress. She was really well known at the time as the Cherry Blossom. Her name was Lucy Heart, a Huntress who is highly skilled in swordplay, including, martial arts."

I was surprised and said, "So that's where Uncle Goku gets it, and you've never met her?"

My dad then said, "No, not really. Say, why are you asking me about this anyways?"

I turned around and looked at the ground, "Oh I don't know, maybe if you'd known her and may have gotten some training tips from her..."

He then cut me off and said smiling, "Yang, I know what your trying to do. See if you could get some special training method off of me talking so you'd endure it all by yourself."

I looked at him as I got off of the counter and stood in front of him.

He then said as he placed his hand on my shoulder, "Yang, you were able to unlock your ki with the help from your Uncle Goku. Now, I'll be the one to help you get back into training once your all better. Yang, your my sunny yellow dragon, and even though you think it's best to go through your problems alone, you should realize that Goku and me will always be there for you."

I then said, as I crossed my arms, "I guess I just wanted to let things be the way they are. Besides I wasn't planning on doing anything."

He then responded a bit angry at me, "What do you mean? Your gonna get better and you may just do the same and leave like Ruby."