YOU'RE THE WRONG GIRL

Younghee's POV

Today was the day of the ceremony, I'm finally getting married to the guy I was engaged with. I was all smiles thinking of how things would be, now that we are finally living together. My childhood crush, now my husband.

~

I was in a room being worked on by a group of artists and stylist that is prepping me for the biggest moment of my entire life. They were busy fixing my hair, applying makeup, and taking photos that would give me a souvenir of a wonderful moment before I would walk on the aisle.

Not long, we heard a random knock from the door. Without my permission to enter, the person suddenly opened the door, freely entering the room.  Looking back, it was Jimin. He was wearing his black suit, holding a bouquet of white beautiful flowers. He was smiling and it gave tingling sensations that made me feel so in love. I can't wait to say my vows in front of him.

He glanced at me. My heart skipped a beat.

He greeted everyone in the room with smiles, and respectfully asked them to vacate the room for some privacy. The stylists did as what he asked, and bowed to us both before leaving the room. Jimin walked towards my spot as he placed the flowers on my lap. My only reaction was a sincere, loving grin.

"How are you feeling?" Jimin asked as he slowly slid his hands onto his pockets. "Excited. How about you?" I simply replied, following up a question. His smile suddenly disappeared as he looked at me plainly. After a quick glance, he looked down and avoided my gaze. "Displeased" he mumbled making me look at him in complete disbelief.

His reply gave me a sudden pause.

My graceful mood suddenly turned the opposite way. I was so upset with his unexpected reply. It wasn't the answer I was expecting to receive. My mouth could not utter anything, even a single sigh.

"Just stay in your lane after this" He added as he looked at me with rage. Wait I'm confused. What does he mean? I expected him to act like this and not agree with marrying me because I know in the first place he is such a cold-hearted person and a self-centered bachelor. But he is just too tactless to even say it before my wedding. I expected him to just play along and play with the situation respectfully.

"Excuse me?" I gave him an expression that would speak bafflement. I am honestly hurt with this scenario.  "Don't keep your hopes up. I'm not gonna play nice and be lovey-dovey with you. I opposed this marriage from the very beginning, from the very moment they announced it to me. But guess what? they preferred me seen rather than be heard. So you better stay in your place" He said as he turned back, gesturing to leave. My eyes were teary, and I feel like I was just stabbed.

"So this wedding is none sense after all" I stated that made him stopped his tracks. At this point,  I was still hoping that there would be a change of heart. I liked him, I really do.

"Don't get me wrong, you liked the idea of marrying me. Sadly, I'm not all yours. You see, I'm already in a relationship, honey. In the meantime just enjoy the life of having my last name after yours". After those words, he slowly tightened his tie, and left the room. He was very inconsiderate. Before closing the door behind him, he glanced at me for the last time.

"By the way, those flowers are from the hotel"

He uttered before leaving.

~

As the wedding ended, our parents decided to drive us to our new home that they bought as a wedding gift. After the room incident, I wasn't feeling good. I felt like all the energy inside me has completely drained off.