PROLOGUE

Younghee's POV

My name is Kim Younghee and my family owned one of Seoul's largest telecommunications companies. I am 25 years old, a college graduate, and I studied business management in preparation for my succession as our company's heir.

Since I was the daughter of a Multi-billionaire couple, my chances of having a normal social life was just as rare as the blue moon. I didn't settle for being alone though. Even though my parents never allowed me to leave the house, I would always find a way to do so. When I was still in Middle School there was one night I sneaked out of the house to go to the park, I met this random guy who was also alone at that time who came to accompany me when he noticed a drunkard trying to mess around near the bench I'm sitting at.

He seemed quite interesting and funny which is why we became good friends. Eventually, he became this very close friend of mine who taught me how to live life normally, just like any other youngster. He was Jeon Jungkook.

After college my parents finally allowed me to do whatever I want. Me and Jungkook had the most fun exploring the city together. I learned so much about life, thanks to my partner. After all the happiness that's happened to me, there's this one announcement that made my life extra special.

This day, my parents announced that I was bound in an arranged marriage with the son of their business partner. He is the only heir of Park Industry- the cold-hearted bachelor, Park Jimin.

There was no problem with me, because I had a crush on him since I was Ten. That slight infatuation grew into stronger feelings that I know would never be reciprocated by him. But I don't see it as a problem since it's been decided that I'm marrying him and declination is not an option. The only problem with this arrangement is that this cold-hearted bachelor does not seem to cooperate with the situation. He is picky in regards to choosing women, which means he would not prefer me to be the one walking on the aisle and be pronounced as his spouse.

He likes girls who are bold, wild, and dashing. But I don't think I'm that type of woman.

My greatest concern right now is how are we both going to deal with being married without any connection or even a slight chance of love between us.