When I Get Back

B R A E L E E

Why Is It So Cold?!

Thats the first thought i have when i wake up and when I notice my naked body i know why. All of the events from last night come rushing back to me, and my stomach just doesn't feel good.

My phone vibrates with a good morning text from Cam and a reminder of the time he's picking me up.

Sighing I get up, pull my hair into a bun, and throw on my pajamas before heading downstairs and making breakfast. I notice that our house is a mess. Their are blankents and such sprawled out on the couch. Pillows and couch cushions are all over the floor, and of course, in the center of this disaster is Leeanna. She still lays asleep, her mouth wide open with drool reminding me a bit of myself.

I chuckle to myself and debate upon waking her up with water, music, pans, or not waking her up at all. I decide the latter, ill let her rest today.... but in the future it'll be another story. Chuckling to myself i make a bowl of Lucky Charms and plop a spoon in the bowl. I take the box and scuffle a few more charms out and place them in my cereal. I hate the cereal by itself so i always need an even balance of charms and the cereal.

Deciding i have enough, i place the box back into its cabinet and head upstairs. I open the door and place my cereal on my dresser quickly before i drop it at the sight in front of me.

"Kody?!" I say shocked. "What the hell are you doing here?! How did you even get in here?!"

Kody is laying on my bed... tangled in my covers.... staring at the ceiling.

"Isnt it obvious." He says.

I look at him like he's grown two heads.

"You're window." He clarifies.

I glance at my window and see that its cracked open. "So that was you! You've been in my room before! You've been here when I was gone!" I say accusingly.

Kody sits up groggily and runs his hands through his hair. His shirt is nowhere to be seen and his muscles bulge with each movement he makes. He wears plain basketball shorts and his blue-green eyes turn evil and mischievous as he takes a dangerous step towards me.

I gulp and seeing the effect he has on me encourages him. He takes another step closer and i am backed into my dresser.

"We are not doing this again!" I say forcefully.

"But we are." He whispers. He slowly grabs my arm and spins me around so im facing the mirror. He smacks my ass before sliding both his arms across my waist and holding me from behind. My breath becomes short gasps.

"I can see it. I can feel it. I know yoh want this too." He says before placing a soft kiss on my neck. Get a grip!

I push away from his embrace despite how hard it is for me to resist. "No Kody! We are not!" I say fearlessly. "What are you even doing here? What happened the other night?" I ask.

"Which night." He says with a smirk giving me a knowing look.

"What?"

"Oh i think you know what im talking about." He says trying his chances again. He attempts to grab my hand but i pull away.

"No!" I say. "No! No!" And I begin to cry. "Kody, i don't know why you're doing this to me! You're pretending! You said so yourself that you only wanted me for sex and nothing more. Well guess what Kody, you of all people should know I am not like that. I am not about to be your seco-" but i am cutt off.

Suddenly He presses his lips to mine. And i dont resist. One hand carresses my cheek while the other holds me  y my ass. He grunts as he lifts me up and onto the dresser. I whimper when he pulls away to do so, and when his lips find mine again, my body is on fire. My stomach is a whirlwind and I am so upset when he pulls away.