Sparkling

This was inspired by the two pictures, a RP with Pillowlover123 and ShiftChanger book with this RP. This picture was from that chapter.

Thanks guys!

Anyways this was an idea and I just wrote it the way it played in my head.

If you think there needs to be a second part let me know :)

Enjoy XD.

~~~~~~♡~~~~~~

"By the AllSpark! What happened?!" Ratchet yelled as the bridge opened. The bots ran through as an explosion could be heard behind them. They were dented and scorched from the fire.

"The cons surprised us." Smokescreen said as he ran to close the bridge. The medic did a quick helm count and furrowed his optic ridges.

"Wait weres Optimus?" He said as looked around frantically. "Don't close the portal!" He yelled angrily.

"The cons will come through!" Smokescreen shouted back.

"Not until-"

"Ratchet!" The medic looked to the others and Smokescreen closed the portal. Bulkhead and Bumblebee looked at the floor as the medic stepped closer.

"What. Happened. To. Optimus?" He seethed angrily through gritted teeth. The two mechs looked at each other and stepped aside. Arcee walked forward with a sparkling in her arms. Optimus.

"By the... AllSpark..." Ratchet gasped and took a few stumbling steps back. "H-How...?" He asked quietly and shook his helm in disbelief.

"Don't freak out." Smokescreen said as he put his hands up defensively. Bumblebee face servod.

::You're supposed to say that BEFORE you give the news.:: he beeped in annoyance.

"We're not exactly sure. All we know is he was fighting Megatron.... we got separated from him for a while... and... Shockwave was there. When we found them again they were trying to pull him out of hiding to kill him." Arcee muttered as she looked at the little one in her arms. Optimus was shaking and holding on to her for dear life. They all stared at him.

"Well.... if science did this... I can undo it... hopefully..." Ratchet muttered and walked over to her. "Bring him to the medical area." He mumbled and walked away. The kids watched and looked at the little Prime. He stared at them with his big blue optics.

"Aaw! He's so cute." Miko said as she made a pouty face. Ratchet sputtered and looked at her.

"He is not cute. He's still Optimus Prime and a respectable mech. Don't forget that and don't-"

"Aaw little Opie is tired." Miko said as he yawned.

"Give him nicknames...." the medic muttered and pinched the bridge of an imaginary nose. "Miko I'm warning you. If you make a big deal out of this and humiliate our leader. I swear no one will find your body." He growled angrily. They all stared at him blankly.

"Gee someone's grumpy." Smokescreen muttered and folded his arms. Ratchet threw a wrench at him and hit his helm. The noise startled the sparkling and he buried his face in femme as he whimpered in fear.

"Ratchet you're scaring him." Arcee hissed angrily and rocked him gently. The medic stared at him and sighed quietly before putting the other wrench back.

"Bring him here." He muttered and she walked over. The medic did a few scans and found that the Prime was old enough to walk and would be able to communicate, even if it was a little. He also found whatever was done to him didn't completely effect his processor.