Chapter 9, Vol.1

Hello everyone! As I (kind of) promised, I updated during winter holidays (yes, it's still halidays for me)!! Happy New Year everyone~ <3 Spread the love! 'Cause love is power~! ♥

[P.S. I have no idea what day it is in this story anymore, so please forgive me if it is Friday or Saturday. Because it is not.]

"What do you want?" Ryuga's voice was harsh, but not as loud as before. He stood in front of the person, blocking Kenta's view.

"Aaw, come on! I came to visit and that's how you greet me?" The person walked in, pushing Ryuga out of the way. "I want to see that person you said you were taking care of~" To his surprise, that womanly voice came from a man, a bit taller than Ryuga with dark blonde hair, which were brighter at the ends. The man looked around; starting from the kitchen, to his left, and, finally, his eyes fell on Kenta, who sat there, staring at him. His yellow eyes widened from surprise, as his mouth was open slightly. "Oh, my... oh, my... GOD!!!" The blond ran to the teen and jumped on the sofa, next to him, hugging him close to his chest. "He's such a cutie!!! Nee, what's your name??" He let go of him and stared at Kenta with a huge grin.

"Don't just jump on my couch!" Ryuga walked in, too, with a seriously annoyed expression. He glared down at the man's arms, which were still wrapped around Kenta's torso.

"Um, it's Yumiya... Kenta." Kenta answered nervously and without moving, shocked by the fact that a complete stranger was embracing him like it was nothing.

"Kenta-kun! I see~ A cute name, for a cute boy!" His hand ran through his hair, moving them to one side. "My name is Satoshi, Amanako Satoshi! But you can call me 'Nii-san'! I'm friends with this grumpy guy over here." Satoshi pointed at Ryuga with his thumb, his voice changed a bit as he mentioned him.

"Who's grumpy?!" Ryuga came and stood behind the couch, next to them. "And don't touch the kid with your filthy hands!" He grabbed Satoshi's hand and pulled it away from Kenta's hair.

"Come on; don't be so jealous, I just touched his hair." Satoshi backed away from the teen and sat a bit further, next to the spot Ryuga was sitting some minutes ago. Kenta, still shocked, looked down shyly. He had met a lot of people like him, but none of them was so touchy towards him. He peeked at Satoshi, still looking down, wanting to observe his looks better. He's profile was quite handsome. He had thick eyebrows and long blond eyelashes.

Satoshi glanced at Kenta, once, and giggled while holding his left hand up. "What is it, Kenta-kun?" He asked as a smirk could be seen from behind his tanned hand. The teen looked away immediately in shame and whispered with a sigh.

"It's nothing."

"Leave the kid alone, Satoshi." Ryuga walked around the sofa and sat between the other two males. "What do you want? We don't have any assignments for this week." He looked at Kenta, who was still facing the opposite direction and, then, at Satoshi.

"Nope! I just came to visit my dear frien—"

"Did you get kicked out, again?" The white haired asked, along with a sigh, as if he already knew what had happened pretty well. Kenta couldn't help but get curious and turn his attention back at the two males.

"It wasn't my fault!! That girl just kept tugging on my arm! I swear, I didn't even know her name! I swear!!" The blond cried out while gripping on Ryuga's left bicep, who tried hard to pull it away.

"It's your fault for being like that. Now deal with the consequences and get out of here!" He said loudly and got up, walking towards the door with Satoshi still holding onto his arm. They seemed quite close to each other. Kenta had never seen Ryuga act like that. It made him feel a bit sad that to him he was always formal, even though they have been leaving together for over a month.