Chapter 7.5, Vol.1

A Year Ago:

"♪ Good morning, Rael-kun~! ♥Hurry up and wake up~♥ Make Nagisa-cchi proud~!! ♥"

The alarm clock began playing the tune more than three times, as I was lying on my bed enjoying the beautiful voice of Nagisa-cchi. She is my favourite character from Pri-Pri-Angel Battlers (Pretty Pretty Angel Battlers).

'Waah~ Nagisa-cchi is SO CUTE~' I began rolling on my bed as I thought of my favourite anime character.

I sat up on the edge of my bed, stretching my arms. I got up and started working on my rest body, doing some sit-ups and stretching my legs. After that, I walked cross my room and with a jump landed right in front of a huge poster of Nagisa.

"Wish me luck at school, Nagisa-cchi~! Chu~" I said out loud and gave a kiss to the wall poster.

I turned around happily, blushing a bright red, and headed towards the closet to wear my new high school uniform. It was my first day of high school and I felt really excited to see who was going to be in my class. I knew most of the kids around my area so I didn't expect to have someone I did not know as my classmate.

Just as I was ready to take of my shirt, a loud bang was heard from the other side of the door. Then, it suddenly flew open.

"SHUT UP, RAEL!! IT'S STILL MORNING YA FREAKIN' OTAKU!!!" My older sister shouted from the opened door. Her incredibly loud voice echoed though the whole house.

"Don't shout, Nee-san(big sis)!! And get out!!!" I shouted back, not in the same loud voice, pushing her out of the room and shutting the door closed.

'Ah... She's not cute at all, my Nee-san...' Rael thought as he continued changing his clothes. 'Even though she has the same name as Nagisa-cchi, she's not like her at all...'

Ichinose Nagisa was Rael's older sister. She was on her second year in University and works as a part-timer in a nearby supermarket. It was really cold outside, even though it was already spring. I glanced once outside my window, seeing some snow spread over the sakura trees. I felt a bit pity for them, having to survive the cold winter outside. But soon, they will bloom and the roads will be full of the beautiful pink color of the petals!

"Just like in the first episode of Pri-Pri-Angel Battlers!!" I said, as I exited my room happily.

I went downstairs and greeted my parents. After a quick breakfast and a usual argument with Nee-san, I went outside, heading for school. A lot of lids wearing the same uniform as me went towards the small hill where our highschool was. I saw some of my friends from middle school and we went together to school.

----------

"Okay, kids, please sit down!!" We were all talking and laughing, until we heard an adult's voice.

Everyone immediately sat down in random seats and was facing forward. There, stood a good-looking young man, with white hair, which reached his ears, and sharp gold eyes. He was tall with a nicely built body.

"I'm Otori Tsubasa and I'll be your homeroom teacher and your English teacher, too. Nice to meet you everyone!! Hope we have a nice year and hold a nicer relationship between us!!" He said with a big confident smile.

Immediately, I could hear some girls in front of me whispering to each other how cool he seemed, how calm and how handsome. Of course, I couldn't deny that fact. He did seem like a nice teacher, and he was young, meaning that he wouldn't be so boring!

"I'm sure most of you know each other, but let's make a quick description of ourselves." Sensei said as he sat on his desk, crossing his legs. "I will start. I'm 24 years old, I love traveling and my favorite animal is the eagle." He said, again, with a small smile and turned his face towards Nana-chan, who was sitting in the front, near the window. "Let's hear you, young lady."