Chapter 5, Vol.1

(A/N: Hey... Um... Sorry for the super late update... I have been full with homework and stuff and just had no mood to write anything... Thanks for everyone who is still reading my story!! I never thought this story would get so many views. Thanks again!)

† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †

Running down the streets was a single green-haired young man. The roads seemed complicated, but Kenta was sure where he was going, as he has an excellent sense of direction.

The sky was cloudy and only some little parts of it showed blue. Soon, more darker clouds started gathering around that small area. Kenta stopped for a while and gave the gray sky a long gaze.

'It seems it will rain...' Kenta thought as he pulled his backpack up a little bit.

He loved the rain. He loved the sensation of cold drops on his face, the relaxing sound that the rain made, that fresh smell of the sky water... Kenta had missed the rain, as it was a really long time since it last rained. A faith(?) smile crossed the shot male's face. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the cold wind passing by his bare arms.

After a short while, small drops of liquid began to fall from the dark sky. Kenta opened his brown eyes full with joy and stared the sky. It made him happy now that it was raining. His smile widened and he once again started to run, but in a more happy way.

Almost a few minute passed as it started raining more with bigger drops. Even thought he loved the sensation of the water on his body, Kenta couldn't help but wish he had wore a jacket, or at least brought an umbrella with him. He sped his pace in order to get home quicklier and not to wet his uniform. It was just brown shorts with a matching green shirt and a lighter brown tie.

After some running, Kenta finally reached that two storey house. It was light gray on the outside with silver windows and a black door. It also had a small garden with a single sakura tree (cherry blossom). Kenta liked sakura trees. They were really beautiful, especially in Spring. He quickly run pass the tree and to the front door. Shoving his right hand on his front pocket he took out some keys that Ryuga had gave him yesterday, and put the key in the lock. Opening the door, Kenta slid inside and closed the door behind him.

Inside the house, he took out his shoes and left his backpack on the entrance as it was wet. Surprised by the uncommon silence, Kenta slowly peeked inside the living room, where the tall owner of the house used to sit with books and papers surrounding him. He was not there. Kenta, then, run on his toes to the second floor. Hopefully, Ryuga's bedroom's door was open and Kenta could see that he was not there either. Running down the stairs, he went to the entrance again and took his backpack.

'I'll do my homework now.' While thinking that, Kenta walked towards the empty kitchen.

As always, he was aiming for that beef flavored ramen cup on the top shelf. As he stretched his small arm in order to reach the cup, a piece of paper fell from up there. Being curious, Kenta lifted the paper and read it: