Chapter 57: Mutual feeling

Start from the beginning

"Bom?" I asked.

"I'l tell you later Dara, long story." She said, her mood instantly changing.

We both got inside and i was surprise to see a huge room. I heard one of his men saying this is their headquarters but i think he's referring to the whole building and this is just part of it. I mean its too spacious that my whole apartment can fit in it.

I saw Jiyong coming out from one of the rooms holding what seems to be a first aid kit. Bom pulled me towards the long sofa and let me sit to rest. "What really happened Dara?" Bom asked, worry still visible on her face.

I told them the whole story. From the time Donghae helped them capture me, revealing Jae's real identity up to the time i finally met my real father.

"So you already met Dr. Jang?" Top asked and i nodded. I didn't notice that a tear escaped my eyes.

"But how did you end up lying in the middle of the forest?" Taeyang asked this time.

"They took me and tried to escape when we heard gunshots. It was all Jaejoong's plan from the start. He just forced Donghae to join him and he..."

"So you're taking his side now?" Jiyong interrupted me and all of us glanced at him. He looks...pissed?

"No, i'm just saying that..."

"That you don't care if he's the reason why they had you from the very beginning." He said, his brows meeting in center.

"Jiyong..." Bom tried to stop him but i beat her to it.

"What's you're problem?" I asked raising my voice.

"Guys...stop it. This isn't the right time to argue. We still need to find Dr. Jang." Taeyang reprimanded as he stroked his hair.

I heaved a deep sigh as i remembered the problem at hand. My father, they got him. "Chanyeol...his name is Chanyeol." I blurted out the name of the man who has appa.

"What? How did you know him?" Taeyang asked suddenly confused.

"Why? Do you know him?" I asked.

"He's currently the right hand of Jiyong's father." Top answered as he shifted his gaze to Jiyong. I was shocked at his revelation. So his father was behind all this? I looked at Jiyong and his eyes was furious. His hand curled into a tight ball until his knuckles turned white. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself. I didn't dare ask this time.

Everyone was quiet until Taeyang walked over to Jiyong and whispered something to him. He just nodded as a response until Taeyang signaled the others to leave. Bom and I stood up as well and started following them when i heard him suddenly uttered my name.

"Dara..." he gently called but remained his eyes closed. "Your wounds... it... needs treatment." He said slowly, like he's battling with himself if he wants to do it or not.

"I'm fine. I'l do it myself later." I answered and was about to take another step when Bom held my wrist making me wince in pain.

"Oh sorry. I forgot." she said as she looked at my scratched wrist. "Dara, let him tend to your wounds. It really needs to be treated." She said as she gave me a reassuring smile. "I'l talk to you later ok?" She finally said as she hugged me and left with the others.