Chapter 13

Hiya!

So you all weren't very happy with me last chapter... sorry :( but it's part of the story! But i did get a dedication by my favorite author so that like made my life :D But i will warn you have a tissue box ready...

Dedicated to: @Rukia1DWolf LOL ILY 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"So he just kicked you out?" Liam asked, brown eyes wide as Louis sat curled up on the man's couch. Louis nodded weakly. He was still trying to figure out how and why it had happened. He knows that Harry was upset, but why would he take it out on the one person who was trying to help him? Louis just didn't understand. And neither did Liam nor Niall.

"So his sister didn't actually talk to his mom? She just had this brilliant idea to have Harry show up? That's so fucked up!" Niall growled. Louis sniffled, he had begun to cry once Harry had sped out of the drive leaving Louis standing in front of his best friend’s house in tears.

"Ni, I know you're trying to help babe, but I don't think you are..." Liam sighed rubbing his boyfriends back. Louis cried harder burying his face into his shirt - Harry's shirt. He could still smell Harry's cologne on it which only made matters worse. 

"Lou please stop crying, I hate seeing you like this." Liam pouted. Louis nodded taking a deep breath and letting it out roughly. He felt himself calming down slightly. He didn't know what he was going to do, but he knew he wasn't going to sit here sobbing over a man who had let him go without even batting an eyelash.

~

Harry was lying on his bed staring up at the white ceiling. He made a mistake. A huge mistake. As the porn star lied there all he could think about was how cold his bed was without Louis. How empty the house felt. He had always been used to feeling alone, but now he wasn't. After only a few days with the short 22 year old he felt more alone than ever before.

Harry rolled over looking at his clock. 4 AM. He had work tomorrow. Would Louis even be there? Probably not. Who would show up to work when their boss, who was supposed to be his boyfriend, kicked you out for trying to help? Louis grabbed ahold of his hair and pulled hard, a loud scream coming out of his mouth.

"Fuck!" He screamed slamming his hand against the bed. The bed shook roughly. Harry shouted louder and louder, not caring if the neighbors called the police for too much noise. 

A sob broke out of his mouth. Hot tears poured from his eyes. He couldn't stand it anymore. He stood up out of bed and walked out to the kitchen. Tears still streaming down his cheeks as he took in the empty house. 

When Harry got to the kitchen he saw a small shiny object sitting on the kitchen table. He walked closer to it, a sob passed his lips as he took in what the object was.

His necklace.

Harry grabbed a glass that had been left out from who knows when and threw it hard against the wall. The glass shards scattering all over the floor. He slid down to the floor, his knees pressed close to his chest.

"I'm so fucking stupid! God I'm an idiot!" Harry mumbled, rocking back and forth on the floor. He knew he looked insane, but that's how he felt. He felt like he lost something very important. And he did. His eyes widened as six words crossed the porn stars mind.

"I'm in love with you Louis"

~

In the morning Liam walked to Louis who was curled up asleep on the couch. Louis had given him instructions to wake him for work but the best friend thought he shouldn't even be going to work when his boss is Harry. But he didn't want to anger Louis so he wandered over to the sleeping figure and gently shook him.