Chapter 12

Hey guys! 

I think this update was pretty fast for me... right? I have a few questions for y'all at the bottom, until then ENJOY!

OH and this chapter is dedicated to @hi_namesmusic because their comment made me laugh! i think imma start dedicating chapters to the people whose comments make me giggle :3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Louis woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He groaned looking at the clock, 8:30 AM. Who in god’s name calls at this ungodly hour!? Louis groaned in his head. But he reached over and snatched up his phone bringing it to his ear without even checking the caller I.D. to see who it was.

"Hello?"

"Boo bear!!!!!!!!!" 5 girlie squeals called through the phone. Louis chuckled, he knew those girls voices anywhere.

"Hey mom, Fizz, Lottie, Phoebe, Daisy!" Louis sighed leaning back onto the bed, noticing Harry was still asleep. He tried to get up but Harry was clinging to him like a baby koala. He found it adorable, but he didn't want to wake him.

"Happy Belated Birthday and Merry Christmas!" They sang through the phone. Louis was grinning, he missed his family. They normally didn't call because of Nick so he was shocked they called at all.

"Thanks guys, I miss you all." Louis sighed into the phone, he used his other hand to gently stroke at Harry's curls. The taller man who was curled against Louis like a baby kitten stirred a little at the soft hand stroking his hair.

"Lou baby i hope we didn't get you in any trouble for calling but we just wanted to hear from you to be sure you were okay. The last we talked to Liam he said Nick and you were having some... issues..." Jay, Louis mom, spoke hesitantly. She didn't want Louis to think she didn't like or trust Nick because Louis has always been protective of his boyfriends no matter who or how they acted. 

"Well, yeah. We broke up. I left him" Louis sighed glancing at Harry whose eyes fluttered opened sleepily. He smiled up at Louis noticing he was on the phone.

"Oh I'm sorry honey." Jay said trying to hide her relief that her son was finally free from Satan. Louis chuckled.

"No, he was a prick anyways. Sorry girls don't repeat that." Louis said softly. Harry chuckled at Louis and his Louisness. (A/N yes i created a word get over it.) 

"Who was that?" Felicite his second oldest sister called. Louis bit his lip looking down at Harry who mouthed 'sorry' to his boyfriend. Louis shrugged, he needed to tell them anyways.

"That was Harry..." Louis trailed the girls squealed.

"Louis' got a new boyfriend!?" The screeched into the phone making Louis pull it back slightly. Harry laughed. 

"Uhm, kind of. It's... It's complicated." Louis sighed. He knew he shouldn't tell them, it was just for the best if no one knew about them.

"Oh. Well girls you should go down and open your presents I need to talk with Louis." Jay ordered. The girls all grumbled before walking out of the room leaving Jay to speak with her son alone.

"Louis." Jay sighed. She hasn't seen her son in so long, and he finally isn't with someone who was hurting him. But she doesn't trust Louis judgment anymore. She wants to love that Louis found another man, but she can't, how does she know Harry won't hurt him like Nick did?

"Mom..." Louis sighed, he had a feeling ti was going to be about Harry and he really didn't want to discuss this at the moment. Especially when the man is lying beside him drawing pictures into his stomach with his finger.