I Totally Ship It

Dipper's pov

After explaining to Gideon, Patrick, and Mabel, we all went back to our homes because it was getting late.

Mabel, Bill and I were standing in front of the Mystery Shack's door.

"Ok Mabel, I'll explain it to them, so you don't need to shout it out and alert everyone!" I whispered yelled at her.

"Ok ok bro bro, I get it." Mabel said sarcastically and they entered the shack.

"Hey kiddos, hey Bill!"

"Hey Grunkle Stan!" We chimed.

"Hey Fez!" Bill greeted him.

"Oh hey Dipper! Mabel! Bill..." Ford greeted.

"Hey Grunkle Ford" We greeted him.

"Hey Sixer" Bill greeted back unfazed by Ford's tone when he said his name.

"Um, I have to tell you something!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah, it's really cool!" Mabel added.

"You would be surprised" Bill said grinning.

"Okaaaaay, it's dinner so come children" Ford said wondering what did we mean.

Four of us went to the dining table and sat down,  Stan had placed a plate of 'food' on each seat, which then Stan sat down.

"Did you feel any different in magic around here Sixer?" Bill started, thank god, because I don't know which to say first.

"Yes I did noticed, there is a strong force of magic, but it is pure magic. The readings on my device is going crazy, here!" Ford said, pulling out a device.

"And according to this" Ford said, moving around.

"The magic is coming from..." Ford then turned to Dipper's direction.

"Dipper?"

"Yeah, it does" I said, I levitated my plate with a gesture of my finger and the plate was glowing a slight blue, it was hard to see, then I drop it back on the table, and the blue glow was gone.

"Wow..." Stan seemed surprised.

"H-how?" Ford asked and I took out my journal, I then flip it to Umbra's page and showed it to him.

"Dipper, this is amazing, look at these RESEARCHES! I'm proud of you." Ford said finishing reading Umbra's page, then he started to flip the pages to some other creatures.

"I haven't meet one or two of these creatures." He said. "Sorry, I got off track. But you're saying the creature 'Umbra' thought you were worthy and gave you magic?"

"Yes." I answered.

- Time skip -

pov

After dinner, Dipper practiced her magic by floating upstairs and into her room. Which she got a hang now and is staring to float around in her room, walking on the ceiling.

"Enjoying yourself Pine Tree?" Bill smirked.

"Hey! I'm just practicing my magic." Dipper defend herself as she float upside down to Bill.

"Well it's time for bed" Bill said as he spin Dipper like a lucky wheel, which cause her to turn around for a few round until she was able to gain back control.

"Ugh, I'm dizzy now" Dipper said, jumped into her bed.

"Hey Bill!"

"Hmm?"