A lot of dresses were in my hands and now it's time to pick ONE. I just started at them until someone came and stood next to me.

"Why don't you try all of them?" A voice said in my ears as I looked up to see Taehyung.

He didn't look at me he was looking at the dresses while I looked at him then back at the clothes I picked.

"I'll help you" he said finally looking at me with a smile. He gave each dress as I changed then walked out modeling them so he can help me pick.

It was so fun modeling the dresses he'd always say funny comments that made me laugh so hard.

Finally we picked one and went to the cashier, "I'll pay this time" I said "no I'm the guy here you can't pay" he said holding my hand not wanting me to pick out my wallet.

"You can pay later you already paid last time I won't let you pay again" I said as he smiled then stared thinking

"What if I treat you for lunch later?" He asked as I nodded "sounds good" I smiled then walked and paid for the dress.

We walked out of the mall along with the other boys.

We drove to my apartment thinking that we'll get ready then go out together. Me and Mina got ready in her room and the boys used the other rooms to change.

Mina's dress:

Y/n's dress:

We wore the dresses then walked downstairs finding 7 handsome well dressed boys

We wore the dresses then walked downstairs finding 7 handsome well dressed boys. They all looked really cute and handsome in their suits.

As me and Mina walked down all of their eyes were on us, jungkook walked to me "you look lovely" he said with a smile I smiled back "thank you"

Taehyung walked to me and stood with his hands in his pockets beside jungkook "is that an angel or y/n?" He said with a chuckle.

I giggled "I think it's y/n" he smiled as I smiled back. "Let's go" jungkook said holding my hand as we walked to the car

Namjoon seemed to love Mina's dress. I mean who wouldn't; she's got the perfect body, great hair, she's really pretty, and she's wearing  short dress.

We all went to the big restaurant to meet Jimin's family. I saw a pretty lady with her husband standing up as Jimin hugged her. The rest of us bowed to show respect as she smiled.

She sat on the first seat in the binging of the table and her husband at the end.

I sat beside jungkook at with the mother beside me, Jimin sat with his father talking about business and work and money.

The mother tapped my shoulder as I looked at her "are you dating Jimin?" She asked me "no I'm only his friend ma'am" I answered with a smile "you'll make a perfect girlfriend" she said "thank you, your son will find a good girlfriend he loves but it might just need some time"

I smiled as she patted my head smiling "are you dating any of the boys here?" She asked as I shook my head "no ma'am they're all my best friends" I said with a smile.

She smiled back and continued eating her food as I did the same. They all seemed to talk about things but the mom was just talking to me, I felt like she's my mother and I envy Jimin for the nice mother he has.