Light's Hidden Power

Start from the beginning

 "I came out here for the fresh cool air. What's bothering you?" asked Rhinne while the wind blows nicely. 

"It's just, I feel like I am incapable of so many things. After what happened today, I don't think I can defeat and bring back my brother," said Liana with sadness.

 "Don't worry, he will return to you, for sure. I'll teach you how to heal wounds," said Rhinne happily.

 "Really? Thanks so much, Rhinne," said Liana while giving off a soft smile.

"Also, you will need to know where each transcendent resides. You already know the Transcendent of Light but the others. The Transcendent of Belief resides in Clockwork, the Grand World of Time. However, no one knows where the Transcendent of Hope is and rumors say the Transcendent of Life is missing," explained Rhinne with a worried face. 

As the night falls, Rhinne and Liana look at the glimmering stars in the night sky when suddenly a shooting star flew by.

 "Make a wish!" said Liana while closing her hands together.

The next morning, Rhinne tells Liana that she has a lot more potential in her than she thinks. 

"The Golden Maple Leaves have really good healing properties, and also some tree sap can help reduce swelling as well," said Rhinne while showing the examples to Liana.

 "Oh wow, I never knew plants can be so useful," said Liana while picking up a golden maple leaf.

 "Also your light manipulation also allows you to heal wounds, using your powers would be effective than using natural ingredients," explained Rhinne.

 As Liana learn more from Rhinne, Candace and Ao watch them from afar.

 "Good to see Liana feeling better and not worrying about facing Alain," said Candace while leaning on Ao's body.

 "You are right," Ao replied while yawning. 

While everyone was inside Rhinne's cottage, an explosion suddenly occurred outside. Everyone rushed out to find to find the same man who attacked Ao standing before them.

 "What are you doing here?" asked Liana. 

"To destroy you of course. Master Alain will be so delighted if Dale destroys his sister once and for all," said Dale while laughing maniacally.

 Dale unleashed a gust of dark wind towards Liana and the others.

 "Light's Barricade!" Liana stretched out her hands and formed a barrier around everyone. Liana flashed forward towards Dale and attacked him. 

"Shining Arrow!" Liana unleashed a barrage of light arrows, knocking Dale out of the sky.

 Dale got back up on his feet and dash over to Liana and punched her in the face, knocking her out of the sky as well and smashing her into a wall.

 "Ugh, I won't let you win this battle," said Liana while getting back up and rushing over to Dale.

 "Ha! This is getting more interesting," said Dale excitedly.

 As Liana and Dale fight it out in the sky, Candace watches them from below.

 "I can't sit here and do nothing. Glass Storm!" Candace hurls a barrage of glass shards at Dale stopping his movement towards Liana. 

"You!" shouted Dale.

 "Candace?" said Liana while looking at Candace. 

"I won't let you do this alone," said Candace with confidence.