xi. Round One

"Fight for what you think is right. If you won't, who will?"

~|MBNF|~

Packing up, Jimin was humming to himself. He was listening to their latest album, moving his body along with the beat. The sweet voice echoed in his mind and he felt that his heart was beating fast. Imagining a life where Park Jimin wasn't an idol scared even himself sometimes, and he was forever grateful to be standing on the same stage with his members everyday. Without even realising, he was already singing his parts of the song as if he on said stage with ARMY.

In the middle of the song, strong arms wrapped around his waist. After that, the arms pulled him closer to a broad chest. He froze in place, with his hands holding onto one of his t-shirts. Feeling the person's hot breath, he shivered as it tickled his neck. A whimper involuntarily came out of his lips.

"T-Tae?" Jimin whispered as the arms around him tightened.

Taehyung buried his nose on the shorter's collarbone. He replied with a husky voice, "Why did you stop singing?"

"I-I didn't knew you were listening," Jimin stuttered, covering his face instantly with the shirt. His face started to burn up.

V only chuckled, pulling down his hands from his face. He commented, "Don't cover your face, Minnie. Your singing is very soothing. Plus, you look cute all flustered."

"W-What are you saying, T-Tae?" Jimin tried to sound threatening. He turned to face the taller behind him, sending him a glare.

Instead, Taehyung laughed louder. He cooed as he pulled the shorter back into his arms, "You're so cute, Minnie. Your glare is like a kitten's."

"Taetae~! Stop teasing me," Jimin whined, hiding his face against the younger's chest.

As Jimin became a terrible blushing mess, V glanced at the slightly opened door with a smirk with his eyes. He signalled to the adorable bundle of joy in his arms, a victorious feeling overcome his body. Tightening the embrace despite the shorter's cries, he could practically feel the burning fire of jealously from the other side. It looked like he was in the lead.

Jungkook watched them with his teeth clenched. His fists was curled up, and was holding back from punching the door down. Wanting to rip off the smug look, he took a silent deep breath. In spite of his attempt of calming himself down, he could still feel the boiling flames inside of him.

Taehyung:1
Jungkook:0

~|MBNF|~

It was the next day and Jungkook was nervous as ever. Who wouldn't be if they were in his shoes? He finally found the chance to even up the scores with Taehyung, but he was becoming sweaty at the thought of being alone with his crush. He let out a sigh, knowing he shouldn't pass up this once-in-a-life-time opportunity. Giving a nod to himself, he pushed the door open.

Jungkook's heart dropped at the sight, with his jaw hanging open. Jimin was wearing a white T-shirt with black skinny jeans. He was also wearing sunglasses, while his hair was styled. Although he was bare-faced, Jungkook thought that he looked like a handsome god.

Jimin noticed the younger staring at his way and grew uncomfortable. He continued playing with his phone, ignoring the younger. It went smoothly for a while until Jungkook decided it was a nice time to take a seat. He heard the bed faintly creak as there was new warmth beside him.

"Hyung."

No response came from Jimin.

"Hyung."