iv- One's point of view

"Don't judge a scene, before knowing the whole story."

~|MBNF|~

Jimin was hesitant. He parted his lips slowly, only to be greeted with silent. His gaze with V slowly averted to his side.

Suddenly, he felt himself being pushed up against the wall beside the bed. Wrists pinned against it and a leg present in between his. V growled lightly to add more tension.

If you would look at the position they were in now, you would likely think they were about to kiss. But no, V knew this was the only position to get Jimin cornered. After all, they were innocent.

Well, one of them.

"Jimin?" V called him out for an answer. However after he received more silence, he felt himself impatient.

"Ouch!" Jimin squeaked as V pulled his wrist higher, passing his head. The grip on them tightened.

"Answer me," V demanded.

"Yes, I saw it," Jimin whispered with a whimper following his sentence.

V raised his eyebrow and added, "The whole scene?" He smiled lightly when Jimin faintly shook his head. He gently pointed out, "Then you wouldn't know the whole story then."

"W-What?" Jimin stuttered as he looked up at him. V actually enjoying the sight of a vulnerable Jimin trapped between his arms. Haha, if only he knew.

~|MBNF|~

That night, Jungkook was just running off after getting one of Jimin's 'fake' affection again. He sped past by V, who was leaning against his room's doorframe.

This was his chance.

"Yah, Jungkook! Where are you doing in a rush at this hour?" V scolded him. He folded his arms and huffed with a smirk. 'He was just playfully teasing me', Jungkook thought and didn't seemed fazed by this.

"Away from Jimin," Jungkook flatly answered. He haulted in place and turned around, daringly.

V's smirk turned upside down, looking at Jungkook in front of him with an unreadable gaze. Jungkook felt a pang of regret as if he has done something wrong.

"Away from Jimin, huh? Let's have a talk about that, Jungkook," V coldly responded. He gestured him to his room and walked in without a word. Jungkook reluctantly followed suited.