1

Harry arrived at the train station. He had no idea where Platform 9 3/4 was. Hagrid, the huge man he had met, didn't give him any directions as to how to get there.

He started walking towards the platforms 9 and 10. As he was walking, searching for Platform 9 3/4, he heard the word 'Muggle'.

Hagrid had used the word Muggle! Its what wizards and witches called humans.

He listened closely. The person who had said it was a red haired woman with 5 children with her. 4 were pushing carts like Harrys and 1 was walking closely beside the woman.

"Alright Percy, you first" she said

The boy in the front of the line walked up to the wall between platform 9 and 10 and looked around, before walking into the wall!

Harry couldn't believe his eyes! The boy had just... disappeared!

Harry rubbed his eyes, and after he looked back, 2 of the other boys, the twins, had disappeared as well.

It was only the youngest boy left. He went through quickly, and the woman and girl followed.

After a couple seconds, Harry followed them.

He emerged on the other side, and was met with a crowd of people and a large train that said Hogwarts Express.

He followed the families and put his things where other children were storing their belongings. He boarded the train, again, following other students, and found an empty compartment to sit in.

He sat by the window and waited for the journey to Hogwarts to end.

•••••••••••••••
Hello Everyone!
So, My First Drarry Book!
What'd You Think?
I Know It's Short, But More Is Coming!
🌸Chey🌸