Chapter 18

Brandon's P.O.V.

What the fuck was that. I heard a scream faintly. If it wasn't for my training I wouldn't hear it. "Dude, are you even listening. They know about your little girlfriend! Do I need to remind you of our rules. You can have as many bimbos as you want, but when it turns serious that's when bad things start. Listen the last time something like this happened, they hunted Trey down along with his girl. They killed both of them. They had no choice. Trey wouldn't let her go! You need to think about her man. Do you want to get her involved in your business. There's not many girls in the business and the ones who are, well you know what happens to them. They're like cheep hookers for our boss, whether they want to or not. Remember your place Brandon, and don't forget hers." Jacob explained. "How do you know?" I asked harshly.

"Brandon, they assigned me to capture the both of you. I don't want to, but your leaving me no choice. Two days. Get rid of her. You might even want to get out of here now. They know I would warn you and they didn't like it." Jacob walked away. Fuck. My heart shattered. He's right, I just don't want to believe him. "Brandon!!" I heard screams. I ran towards them. In my line of vision I could see some guy slaming Heather against a rock. I tackled him to the ground in a hurry.

Heather's P.O.V.

Light blurred my vision, my head ached with pain, and my body felt slightly soar. I sat up and three men stood there. One with short blond spiked hair, one with black spiked hair, and one with shaggy brown hair. "Good morning Heather." The one with blond spiked hair said. The one with black hair looked guilty, and the brown haired one looked happy and excited. The one who spoke looked scaricly happy with evil hidden within his eyes. He pointed to the one with black hair, "That's Chris." He pointed to the one with brown hair, "That's Bryan." "And I'm Jordon." He said. 

"Now boys leave." He ordered. My eyes connected to Chris's, and he looked sad and sorry for something. I was freezing. I looked down at myself to see I still had my bikini on and memories flashed through my mind. "Now, where's Brandon?" He said sternly. When I didn't answer, he came closer till he was inches from my forehead. "Where's Brandon!?" He asked/yelled at me. "I-I don't know." I said. "You don't fucking know. Really? What if I made you know?" He said his eyes filled with anger.

"Now tell me, when's the last time you spoke with Brandon." He ordered. "At- at a beach. Um.. he had left to get some drinks-but-but he didn't return for a long while." I stuttered. "You know you look awfully guilty right now. How do I know your not lying?" "You can't know if I'm lying or not. You have to go by my word." I said boldly. "Right on the dot. I knew you weren't dumb. You aren't like his regular bimbo's. That's good to know." He smirked. "So, let me tell you what this is all about. Me and, my guys have been following you two, and your team. You can be the next big assassin. And for your little boy toy, he can be right by your side." "He's not my boy toy! And I'm not his bimbo! I'm his girlfriend, and he's my boyfriend. End of story." I left my anger invade my mouth.

"Ah, kitty bits back." He smirked. "Don't call me kitty." I demanded. "Oh well, back to business. We are with a cooperation. The enemies of your boyfriends company. We kill, they kill. We distribute drugs, they're against it and our company. Well, they decided they weren't going to stand back and watch any longer. But what they didn't tell Brandon is that, the men they have been ordered kill recently, are my men. Brandon didn't know that killing them would have consequences that are now just settling in. He didn't know they were a branch of my illegal business, or he wouldn't have done it." He stopped to catch his breath.

"But, what I have been hearing is that, a normal, regular human, with absolutely no training in this business has suddenly got into this mess and has killed some of my guys with little help from her boyfriend, even though he kills most, every now and then his girlfriend kills my men. Do you know how these people are? It's you and Brandon. You two are making my company look weak and so Brandon's boss is suddenly thinking if Brandon's little girlfriend can kill my men, then anybody can. So now, all of my enemies corporation's are staring to point towards me practically saying attack. They think if this company ends it will solve most of their problems, and it will, but that's not what I want, and that matters."

"If I get you trained and on my side with Brandon next you, it will shock everybody. They will figure that you all have been on my team the entire time and it was all a part of the plan to destroy Brandon's bosses company. If that happens, then my enemies will rethink their attack plan, and lay low. But, not only do I need you in this, but I need Brandon." He stared into my eyes. "And your gonna help me get him." His eyes scanned my body before meeting my eyes. "I can see why Brandon likes you so much, but when you get tired of the same old thing, come to me. I wouldn't mind showing you a good time." I sucked in a breath and started feeling even more uncomfortable. "Sorry, but I'm not a whore, and I don't plan to be."I remarked. "I still don't believe your not a whore. But, I could always test it out, if you know what I mean." He stood up and left me in the cold room, tied to a metal table.

Fuck him. I'm not 'joining' his 'team'.And neither is Brandon. Last time I seen him he saved me from those guys. Then, everything went blank and when I woke up I was here. Where ever here is. But, if everything was fake and it was a dream, a light bulb would be above my head because I have an idea. One that'll not get Brandon involved.  

A LITTLE AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay, now we are staring to get to know the companies and shit! These next few chapters are supper important! Even though, you may not agree with the plan she has in store. But be prepared! 

Love ya, and thanks for tha support!