Chapter 15

Brandon's P.O.V.

I walked back to our motel room, with a soda clutched in my right hand. The second I opened the door, I was shocked at the scene before me. Heather, was straddling a man, weapons scattered around the room, both of their heads snapped to me. Oh no. I ran, and kicked the mans head like a soccer ball. Heather fell backwards, off of him, and his head snapped to the side. I quickly snatched Heather's hand in mine and drug her out of the room. We ran down the stairs, only to be met by two more assasin's. They tackled us to the ground, before I could drop Heather's hand. They guy got up from me, and kicked me in the gut. I winced, but when he went to do it again, I gripped his leg, twisted it, and jerked it, pulling it out of place.

He cursed in pain, and I looked over at Heather. She kneed him in his area, and he punched her in the stomach. She stumbled back and hit the wall, holding her stomach. I ran over, punched him in the face, making him stumble backwards. I quickly grabbed Heather's arm and we ran into my car, and sped away. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yes, but who were they?" She asked, her voice shaky. "The, not so good assassins. That's the best way to put it anyways. They're fighting against our organization. We kill bad guys. They kill presidents, teachers, good business owners, and sometimes people hire them to kill people they don't like. We sometimes are even assigned to assassinate one of their members, when they start killing to many innocent people. Because that's when they start getting good at it. Our organization, doesn't want them to get good at it. But now I guess I'm their next target. Honestly, I'm not surprised." I stated.

"So, what happens next?" She asked nervously. "Now, we go down to Flordia, and I'm going to have to tell my boss." I answered. "Alright." She finished, closing her eyes and letting out a deep breath.

Two Days Later, in Florida.

We had just got our stuff in our temporary home. I sat on the couch, waiting for Derek, Tyler, and Jake to get here, but it would take them about another day. Heather came down stairs and sat on the far end of the couch.

Heather's P.O.V.

As I sat down on the far end of the couch, I could see Brandon's eyes burning into me. I was wearing really short light blue jean shorts, and a black tank top. I smiled and glanced at Brandon, and he was checking me out. His eyes met mine. "You need to wipe the drool from your mouth." I teased. "Why don't you do it for me?" He said, pulling me onto him so that I was straddling him. He brought my head down to kiss him. I pulled away from him smiling. He pouted. "Got it."  I said. "No!" He whined. I laughed, and brought my lips back down to his.

----------------------IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE---------------------------

I bet your all wondering why the chapters so short well, what happens next is for people 18 or over! So I'm going to make a restricted chapter! This means only people who are at least 16 or over can read the restricted chapter!! Yes, the first sentence said 18 or over, and the second said 16 or over. I know what I typed! And besides, you'll have to be my fan to read it.