Chapter 8

Heather's POV

It's been about a couple weeks since the night I cut myself when I was drunk. I couldn't believe I had done that. I get my cast off my hand in a week so I'm excited about that. Me and Brandon are on good terms, I guess you could say. We still get on each others nerves. He sure gave me an ear full the next day about me getting drunk and cutting myself. I walked out of my now finished bedroom. It was amazing! I loved it. It was early in the morning and I was still in my pajama's. I had some very kid like pajama's and stuff. Strawberry short cake dolls, covered my pajama shorts, and I had a light pink tank top, that matched the shorts. Pink is not my favorite color, but I'm not completely against it. I walked down the hall and and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked for something to drink. I got out some raspberry tea, that was in a bottle, and sat on the counter. I took a couple gulps of it and set it down. I usually liked going for runs, but they wouldn't let me go alone, in case I got lost, so someone had to go with me. I trudged up to Tyler's room and opened the door. I walked in and knelt down beside his bed to wake him up. Instead of waking up, he flung me in bed with him and cuddled me like a teddy bear. I couldn't get out of his grasp when I struggled to get free. He buried his head in the nape of my neck. His arms were around my waist and his legs were wrapped around mine tightly. "Tyler wake up I want to go for a run." "Noooo." He mumbled. "Ill make pancakes." I told him. He jumped out of bed, knocking me off in the process. I noticed I fall the bed all the time. I got off of the floor a yelled "Thanks for helping me up by the way!" I ran downstairs  with crossed arms and looked at him. I made me and him pancakes. I went to grab my plate but Brandon bumped me out of the way and stole them. "Hey!!" I yelled. He turned to me smirking. "Hey." He said. "No not hey. I meant hey as in Hey! Those were mine!" I yelled. "Key word... were....."He shrugged and laughed. I sighed and got out a granola bar and ate it as I sat on the counter and looked up and they were staring at my Strawberry Short Cake pajama pants. "What?" I asked. "You have the most weirdest pajama's in the world." He said smirking. "Shut up." I told him, rolling my eyes.

----Later, after the run-------

I walked up stairs and took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair, then went into my bedroom. I slipped on some black sweat pants and a purple hoodie. I walked out of my room into the living room where everyone was sitting, discussing something. I sat in between Tyler and Zack, while Derek sat beside Tyler, and Brandon sat across from us holding what looked like a file. They all stopped talking when I sat down. They all stared at me, like I interrupted something. "Heather you cant be here right now, we're discussing something."Brandon said. "I wont bother you all! I promise." I said to them. He let out a huff of air and said "Fine." Brandon glued his eyes down to the file. 

Brandon's POV

I read the file out loud.

FILE 9

NAME: SETH STEVENS

AGE: 23

CRIME: GRAND THIEF AUTO

INSTRUCTIONS: THIS ONE IS SOMEWHAT HARD. STEAL ONE OF HIS STOLEN CARS. HE'LL COME AFTER YOU. GO TO A SECLUDED AREA. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TWO SNIPERS SET UP, AND SOMEHOW KILL THE GUARDS THAT COME WITH SETH. BE SURE YOU HAVE A DRIVER TO IMMEDIATELY ESCAPE. (BLOW UP THEIR CARS.)

-GOOD LUCK.

I looked at the picture of Seth and then passed it to the boys. "We don't have a driver and to add to that we don't know how to break into a car that has alarms on without setting them off." Derek said. "We don't have enough people for this, we need at least one more person to even pass the mission." Tyler added. "I know how to!" Heather said. Our heads snapped to hers and she was sitting there smiling. "I know how to drive good, and I know how to break into cars with alarms." She said. "How?" I asked. "Lets just say I had a boyfriend who liked cars...alot." She told us. We nodded understanding her. "No I'm not letting you go." I told her firmly. "Come on man! She wont even be near Seth, and plus we need her to go." Derek said. "Ya, Derek's right." Both Tyler and Zack said, putting an arm around her shoulder. "Fine" I groaned. I still didn't hear anything from Heather yet. I looked up at her and she looked worried. "Heather don't worry, your not getting a gun, I'll come with you, and so will Derek. We will have walkie talkies so we will be able to keep contact at all times. Tyler and Zack, your going to be our snipers. But we need out fits." I said thinking about it. "Its okay if I have a gun, some people don't deserve to live." Heather said. I looked over at her and Tyler says "See that's what we need! A girl who's not afraid to get her hands dirty." I shrugged. If she wants to help us, okay. "And I can get the out fits. Do you guys already know where the secluded area is?" She asked. I nodded. "Its in a clearing, in a forest." I told her. "What do you mean by that. Like many hills and many trees, many tree's and not many hills, or many hills, and not many tree's,  or not much of anything?" She asked. "Many hills and many tree's" I informed her. She thought for a moment. "How many men?" She asked. "Most likely there's going to be alot." I told her. She got up and asked "What time do we need to be  ready?" "Sun down." I told her. She nodded. Soon she went out of the room. "Okay guys, its going to be hell. We are going against alot, so we need a bunch of weapons." I told them.