Yes ma'am

I do not own Steven universe all rights go to the proper owners same for the picture the only thing I own is the story. There will be lemon in later chapters!!!! So you know if you don't like it don't read it.

A soft ocean breeze washed gently over the dazzling white sand pulling my (h/l) (h/c) hair back over my shoulder as I made my way over to the crystal like water that graced the beach. 'how long has it been since I was last here?' I thought before sitting down and watching the waves roll over my feet. 'about 5 years I guess.' I thought as I laid back allowing the warmth of the sun to caress my (s/c) as my mind began to drift away. "HELLO!" A voice called taking me away from the peace that had come over me. letting out a small sigh I open my bright
(e/c) eyes and look at the source of the voice a small boy with curly black hair and a star on his shirt. "hello." I said allowing a small smile to show. "my names Steven and I'm a crystal gem." he states proudly. "well it's a pleasure to meet you Steven of the crystal gems, my name is (y/n)." I chuckle amused by his greeting. "and as for your other question no I'm not new here I actually used to live here a couple years ago." I explained as I stood up and dusted the sand off of my pants. "oh well welcome back!" Steven grinned. "thank you Steven." I smiled ruffling his hair before turning to leave. "it was nice meeting you Steven maybe we will see each other again?" I call over my shoulder. "you should come to visit sometime! My house is just up the beach! At the temple!" Steven yells after me making me freeze in my place and whip around to face the small boy. "did you just say temple?! As in ancient ruins!" I enquirer with wide (e/c) eyes. "well I wouldn't call them ruins but they are pretty old." Steven stated obviously confused by my sudden change of mood. "alright I think I will pay you a visit later then." I smiled before turning in the direction of my home waving goodbye to Steven as I walked away.

~time skip because nothing interesting ever happens on the way home~

By the time I make it to my house the sun was no longer in the sky and the moon shown proudly in its place. "ugh why is it so cold tonight?" I muttered to myself as a walked up to the door turning the handle and stepping inside. 'that's weird I coulda sworn that I locked the door before I left.' I sigh deciding to just shrug it off and head up stairs only to stop halfway through the door at the sight before me. my house was a mess bits and pieces of my coffee table were thrown about my couch was flipped and the worst part about it was the fact that the person who had done this was still inside my house, if the string of curse words coming from the kitchen was any indication. Gulping I grabbed the nearest thing that could even remotely be considered a weapon unfortunately it happened to be a umbrella with a metal piece for a tip. Stealing myself I run into the kitchen umbrella drawn back ready to attack only to be picked up forcefully and smashed against the wall by a rather large and muscular orange woman? 'Wait what?' I thought as I finally gave my intruder a good hard look. she was about 6'11 maybe 7 ft with long fluffy white hair, sharp golden eyes and soft looking lips unfortunately they were drawn back into a menacing snarl that brought me back to my current situation. "human you have the gall to even attempt to attack me who do you think you are?!?!" the woman growled causing an involuntary shiver to corse threw my body "the owner of this house!" I snapped back trying to be just as menacing as the woman who was pinning me against the wall causing her to stare at me in disbelief. "who the FUCK do you think you are just barging into someone's house and wrecking it!?!?" I howled trashing around like a wild animal. "I don't think you fully understand the situation you are in." the woman bellowed bringing me off the wall and smashing me back into it hard enough to nock the wind out of me and crack the drywall before letting me slide to the floor. "my name is Jasper human and wither you like it or not this 'house' shall be my base, Understand." The woman stated grinning when I give a small nod "good now get out of my sight!!" she ordered turning away allowing me to flee to my room. "Yes ma'am."

~end of chapter 1~ hope y'all liked it this is my first fanfiction I'll do my best to update regularly anyway tata for now