Chapter 18

Skye POV

I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet the next morning.

"You shouldn't have dipped your pizza in peanut butter wierdo", Arime laughed as she patted my back.

"Im such an idiot, I regret doing that".

"Your not an idiot babe".

I smiled at her and leaned in for a kiss, but she leaned back.

"Wash your face first.. You just threw up".

"Oh yeah".

I got into the shower and cleaned my face and body. I got out after about 15 minutes. Once I got out I saw Arime pacing around the room.

"Skye, she said once she saw me".

"Yes"?

"I've been thinking about something".

"What is it"?

"Don't you usually get your period at this time of month".

"Yeah, I guess its a bit late".

"Skye..."

"What?"

"Did you use a condom when you had sex with Jimin"?

"Well.. I don't really remember anything from that night, I just know we had sex".

"Skye I think your pregnant".

"What!?? That's.. That's impossible! It was my first time".

"It doesn't matter, you need to take a pregnancy test".

"Arime you ALWAYS overreact, please calm down. I'm not pregnant".

"Skye".

"Its great that my period is late, we can still go swimming"!

"I guess your right, okay I'll stop overreacting".

~~

The week was over and we were back home. My period still hasn't come yet, I'm starting to get worried. I decided I'll take a pregnancy test, but without Arime knowing. While she was Asleep, I headed to the drug store and got one. I did what the instructions told me and waited for the results.

I was filled with anxiety, I was shaking so bad. I was breathing heavily.

After a few minutes I looked at the stick. The stick had a plus sign. I looked at the box to see what it meant. It read "If it has a plus sign you are pregnant".

I was shocked. I didn't move I just stood there for a couple of minutes while tears streamed down my face.

"Skye? Why are you awake".

I didn't respond I just kept crying.

"Skye?" Arime walked over to me and saw me crying. "What's wrong". Her eyes moved over to the pregnancy test, she saw the results.

"Oh my god... Skye".

"I'm so sorry Arime, I'm so sorry"!

"No, its nothing for you to be sorry about, well raise the baby together Skye, don't Cry. Jimin doesn't have to know".

"I have to tell him Arime, its only fair".

"Alright Skye, we'll tell him".

Arime pulled me into a big hug. She rubbed my back and told me it was going to be okay. She was probably right, I an very blessed, I'm rich and live in a mansion. My baby would have two loving mothers, I was ready for this.