Chapter 4

*Warning sexual content in this chapter*

(Skipping till summer break)

Arime's POV
Its finally summer! I've been living with Sheena ever since, that day. Were still dating till this day. I've met her parents and they're okay with me living there.. Were like a family.
They're usually never here though, which is great, me and skye can have lots of fun ;).

"Arime, im hungry" Skye said while walking downstairs.

Her voice was a bit raspy, and her hair was all messed up.

"Okay make some breakfast" i answered.

"Can i eat you"? she asked while pinning me to the kitchen wall, with a smirk.

"Haha, no" i Answered.

"Ugh," she said while grabbing a bowl and pouring some cereal and milk into it.

She sat at the table and ate while i made myself a bowl of cereal.

So, whatcha want to do today? I asked her while sitting down at the table.

Uhm... Lets go to a movie. She suggested.

Alright, romance or action?

Romance, she said with a smile.

Okay, we'll leave at 12:00.

It was currently 10:55.
I went to take a shower and got dressed and so did skye.

By the time we were done with our makeup it was 11:40. The movie theater is close so we just walked there.

During the movie i was snacking on some popcorn and suddenly i felt something on my thigh. I looked down to see Skye's hand moving up and down on my thigh.

S-skye...chill.. I moaned.

I saw her smirk and removed her hand. She then leaned over to me and whispered, "we'll finish this later".

I blushed.

Once the movie was over we went home.

Skye's POV
Once we got inside the house arime grabbed my wrist and pulled me into her room.

What? I asked.

You said we'd continue later, she said with a smirk.

I have something for you, she said.
She went to her drawer and grabbed a dildo.

U-uhm..

What's wrong skye? Feeling shy? She said with a smirk.

S-shut up! Im not s-shy...

She then grabbed my face and pulled it to her's kissing me roughly. Our tongues fought for dominance and she won..

She moved one hand from my cheeks and placed it on my breast, massaging it. Mm~ i moaned in her mouth.

That set her off. she pulled away from the kiss and started attacking my neck, making sure to leave marks. All you could hear were my moans.

Then, she pushed me on top of the bed and hovered over me. She was holding my wrist above my head with one hand and massaging my breast with the other. She then moved her hand slowly down my pants and started rubbing my clit with her thumb.

A-arime... I moaned loudly.

She then took her index finger and put it inside me.

W-wait... Am i the b-bottom? I studdered.

"Yea"

"What? Wh-  Ah~

I was interrupted by her sliding in a second finger pumping them in and out of my vagina.

Once she thought i was ready she grabbed the dildo. She sucked on it before sliding it into me.

"Ow!"

"Im sorry"

"Im fine", i said. You can keep going.

She kept moving it in and out and shortly the pain turned into pleasure. The room was filled with my moans.

A-arime! Im g-gonna c-cum! She then started to move it faster. Shortly after i came.

She pulled out the dildo and licked up all the juices.

Your turn~~ i said happily.

You can do me later, she said.

What??? Ugh, i said in annoyance.

Lets cuddle babe, she suggested. She grabbed me and pulled me to her and hugged me.

Love you~ she said happily.

Love you to, i said back.

We layed there in eachothers arms until we fell asleep.

A/N Another smut chapter ;). Enjoy it while it last.... Btw sorry if this is bad, its the first smut I've ever written. But anyways, hope you guys enjoy the book so far!