Chapter 15

Skye's POV

It's now Saturday and today I'm going to hang out with Jimin. I grabbed my phone and called him.

"Hey Jimin".

"Hey Skye, he answered back".

"Where are we gonna meet today"?

"Where do you want to go"?

'The movies", I answered.

"Okay, we'll meet there at one".

"Okay".

I hung up the phone then looked at the time. It was currently 10:00 am. I got up and took a shower. After my shower I scanned my closet for some cute outfits. I picked out a long sleeve black shirt tucked into my skirt, with some thigh highs and black and white Nike's. I looked in the mirror confidently and smiled at my outfit choice.I went over to my dresser and put my hair into a bun and did my makeup. By now it was 12:45 so I called my limo and headed for the movies.

Arime POV

I woke up in Crystal's bed the next day naked. I instantly regretted what I had done the previous night. I slapped my head, disgusted with myself.

"What are you doing'?

"Nothing".

"So what do you want to do today"?

"Nothing".

"Is that all you know how to say"?

I sighed.

"Let's go to the movies", I suggested.

"Okay".

I got up and put on some of Crystal's clothes since I didn't have any, and her mom drove us to the theater.

"So what are we gonna see"?

I looked at what we could see and suggested suicide squad.

"Alright", Crystal said then bought the tickets.

About a few minutes into the movie I felt a hand on my thigh. Déjà vu....

"I'm going to the bathroom", I said then quickly got up and left.

Sheena's POV

Once we got to the theater we bought tickets for a romance/comedy movie, then got popcorn and a soda. About a few minutes in I had finished all my soda and had to pee.

"I'm going to the bathroom", I whispered.

"Okay".

I then walked into the bathroom and took care of my business. While I was in the stall I heard someone come in and sigh to themselves. Then they said "what an I doing".

Their voice sounded familiar. I quickly opened the stall and gasped.

"A-arime"?

"Skye?? Oh hi.."

"What.. Are you doing here".

"I'm just seeing a movie, what about you".

"I'm hanging out with Jimin".

"Oh", she rolled her eyes.
"I guess I made the right choice, you're with him after all."

"Huh? What are you talking about were just friends. Wait is that why you broke up with me, because you were fucking jealous"??

"I'm sorry Skye, I'm sorry I hurt you. This is the exact reason why I can't be with you, im a horrible girlfriend, I overreact too much".

"No you're not Arime! I love you!! I love you so much.. I want to be with you".

"Skye.."

"Please".

"Skye, will you be my girlfriend.. Again".

"Of course babe", I said then ran up and hugged her.

"I'll never hurt you again she whispered".

"By the way, where were you staying"?

"Crystal's house".