Chapter 6

Skye POV
The next day i was sitting in my class room reading some yaoi manga. Arime wasnt messing with me today. I should be glad.. But im not. I feel bad..even though i did nothing wrong!! Its not my fault shes jealous...

"Arime, talk to me"

"What?"

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing...."

"Dont lie to m-

I got interrupted by the bell.

After class i tried to catch up to arime in the hallway, but she was too fast.

"Ugh arime wait u-"

Suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

"Hey skye!" Crystal said.

O-oh..uhm hey crystal.

I turned around to see arime giving me a glare. I dont know why shes glaring at me.. She's the one ignore me! I can be friends with whoever i want.

"Lets walk to class together", i suggested.

"Okay!" She smiled.

She took my hand and led me to class.
I turned around to glance at arime. I saw her and over her mouth looking down at the ground. Maybe i went to far?

After school i was looking for arime when suddenly i felt a hand slap my butt. I turned around getting ready  to slap some dude, but to my suprise crystal was standing there.

Crystal.... Dont do that you know im with arime.

"Sorry", she giggled. But your so cute she said while pinning me to a locker.

C-crysyal... What are yo-

Suddenly a pair of lips were on mine. I tried to push her away... But she was pretty strong.

"WHAT THE FUCK", i heard someone scream.

Crystal let go of me and i saw a smirk plastered across her face. I turned to see who screamed and standing there was arime.

YOU FUCKING... YOU...You.....i cant believe this...

She started to cry.

WE'RE OVER!!!

She started to run. Where was she going she lives with me? I pushed crystal down. I was angry.. And when im angry i get stronger.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you stupid whore. Why the fuck did you do that.

"Revenge" she said with a smirk.

I slapped her across the face then ran after arime.

Arime POV
I had just broken up with skye.. And ran away. I had no home to go to i lived with skye. I definitely wasn't going back with that drunk bastard. Why did this have to happen!?!?

I stopped at a near by park and sat on the bench. It started to rain.

"Great", i whispered.

Skye POV

"Arime"!! I shouted. I ran towards a park and saw someone sitting down at a bench. It was Arime. She didnt have a jacket, she was sitting there getting soaked. I took off my jacket and walked towards her. I put the jackets on her head and sat down next to her.

"You know she kissed me right"

"Im sorry"... Arime cried

"Im the one thats sorry arime, i should've stayed away from her"

I hugged her as she cried on my shoulder.

"I love you Arime".

"I love you too".

She hugged me back.

"I didnt mean it when i said that we're over".

"Yea i know", i said.

I pulled out my phone and called my limo driver to pick us up.

"Let's go home".

"Okay".

A/N Hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please vote! Also, please vote on the other chapters. Thanks for supporting this book! <3