Chapter 14

Skye's POV
I got out of my limo and walked into the house where the party was located. There were a ton of people. I saw Jimin and walked over to him.

"Hey Jimin"! I yelled over the loud music.

"Hey Skye"!

"Where's Arime"?

"Long story"!

"Follow me".

He led me up stairs into a bed room.

"So tell me what happened".

"Arime broke up with me", i said holding in my tears.

"Im so sorry", he said while rubbing my back.

"What happened"? He asked.

"I didn't do anything wrong.. She just left me".

"Im so sorry Skye".

"I'm fine, im here to have fun".

He gave me a nice warm hug.

I blushed.

"Do you want to Hangout saturday? To get your mind off Arime"?

"Sure, thanks Jimin".
**********************
Arime POV

After school i rode the bus home with Crystal. I havent rode the bus in like a year.. It feels so wierd. When the bus came to a stop i followed Crystal into her house. It wasn't big nor was it small, it was a regular looking house.

"Hey", her mom said as we entered the house.

"Hey mom".

"Arime? Are you back together with my daughter"?

"No ma'am we're just friends".

"Yeah, uhm mom can she spend the night?

"Sure, she can stay as long as she'd like".

"Thank you".

"Come on", Crystal said as she grabbed my hand and led me to her room.

"Want to watch a movie"?

"Uhm sure".

She walked over to a box and put it on the bed. She opened the box and it was full if DVD's. She started to search for a DVD as i scanned her room.

"Found something".

She then put the box under her bed and put the dvd in. She sat on the bed and patted the spot next to her.

"Come sit".

I walked over and sat on the bed next to her.
~~
About halfway into the movie i felt a hand on my thigh. I turned and glared at her.

"What are y-

I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. I didn't resist. I let her crawl on top of me and put her hand in my shirt. I let her touch me. It felt wrong.. I felt like I was cheating even though i broke up with Skye. I was still in love with Skye..why did i break up with her? I'm always overreacting.