Chapter 16

"Crystal's house", she answered.

"Oh, Alright".

"Arime, let's go home".

"You're allowing me to live in your house again"?

"Of course, I'm not gonna let you live with Crystal".

"Thanks Skye".

"Oh wait I have to let Jimin know I'm leaving".

I texted Jimin and told him something came up. He responded with a sad face and hoped for a reschedule. I agreed, hopefully Arime won't mind.

I took Arime back to my house and once we got there I immediately jumped on her and started kissing her.

"I missed you", I whispered in her ear.

"Skye.. Wait".

"What? You don't want to? I pouted.

"I-i do, its just I'm a bit tired.. And I'm dirty, I haven't taken a shower.

"Oh okay..."

I got off her a hoped onto my computer and played video games.

Arime POV

I wasn't dirty because I haven't taken a shower, its because I had sex with another female. I still felt guilty and I couldn't tell her. She may leave me.

I stripped and hopped in the shower. I cleaned my body like it was the last shower I'd ever take.

"I'm such an idiot", I whispered to myself.

Tears streamed down my face and guilt over came me.

"Arime! Are you done yet"? Skye asked.

"Y-yeah".

I turned of the water, dried off, then put on some of Skye's pj's.

"What's wrong Arime"?

"I- I just feel guilty about... Leaving you for a dumb reason. I lied"

"Awh Arime, its okay".

She walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. I missed the feeling of having her in my arms. I missed her warmth. She suddenly started to kiss me. She had her hands squeeze my butt as she made out with me. I pushed her away lightly.

"No.."

"Arime..why? I just said its okay, I forgive you".

"I'm sorry Skye I just can't forgive myself".

"But Arime.. I'm horny.. Its not like you.. Ya know had sex with someone else, she laughed".

My heart dropped when she said that. It hurt so much to be lieing to her, but I couldn't hurt her again.

"Your right Skye, I guess we ca-

"Yaay"! She screamed. She pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. She started kissing my neck roughly, leaving red and purple marks. She moved down to my collar bone and went lower and lower. When finally she ended up at my middle. She took off my pants and started eating me out. At this point I was a moaning mess. My hands made their way to her hair and started to pull on it.

"Ahh, Skye I missed you"

"I missed you to Arime".

~The Next Morning~

"Good morning sunshine", Skye said as I arose from the bed.

"Good morning, I said in my tired voice".

"Your voice is so sexy when you first wake up".

I chuckled.

"Thanks".

"Want some breakfast? I made some eggs and bacon. Their in the microwave".

"Okay thank you".

I went downstairs and warmed my food in the microwave. After that I started to eat. Skye is such a great cook. She would make a great wife, or should I say will. I'm planning to propose after highschool. We have been dating for a while now, and I've decided I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

After I finished eating I washed my dish and headed up stairs. I walked in the room to see two suit cases on the bed and Skye dressed up and a very cute dress.

"Get dressed babe".

"Why? What's all this"?

She held up two tickets.

"Were going on vacation"!