Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Simon

As I open my eyes slowly I couldn't help but smile knowing I'm finally allowed to date Jaden. Well it came with threats and what not but after all I finally have him, all to myself.

Looking down at Jaden as his rest on my bear chest, arms encircled my lower abdomen and legs tangled with mines. He looks peaceful as sleep, his breathing is shallow and his eyebrows twitch in-between as he sleep. His facial features look amazing, no different when he is awake.

I tried my best from not ravishing him, at this point in time, just looking at him Simon Jr. is getting up and man, God alone knows what I'm capable of right now.

I just had to think of one person and my hard on went deflated, Ana. I shivered and I saw her face and to be honest, my dick when dead instantly.

Thinking back I can't remember coming to his room last night unless he indicated it, I'm not complaining, I'm actually great-full I have him wrapped around me cuddling away. I let out a sigh and shifted my body a bit so I can get a little comfortable: Pulling him to me a little more he churned a bit before letting our tired sigh and snuggling deeper onto my chest.

I chuckled at his antics and causing him churn a bit again and I kept my eyes focused on him. I leaned down a bit and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. As I moved my lips from his forehead I started to think back to dinner. Oh man it was one hell of a dinner with the boys and John and Leo.

Flashback...

As Jaden and I assisted with setting the table I just needed to tease him a bit. I watch as he skillfully balanced the dinner wear in one hand and the knives and forks in the other. I rushed over to him and collected the plates from his hands and placed then on the table.

I frowned at me making his features look like a confused puppy. I chuckled and pressed my thumbs over his forehead pressing out his eyes brows. He smiled a little apprehending my care for him.

Don't frown, I whispered and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. You look like lost puppy when you frown I said after I pulled away from the peck. He pouted and was about to say something but I cut him off.

Not just a lost puppy, but an adorable lost puppy, I said laughing a bit. His pout deepened and he lightly hit me on the arms. It was my turn to frown at him.

Now you don't pout because you look like a lost dog he said teasingly. He was about to walk away, but I got hold of his t-shirt and pulled him back to me. His back was pressed against my chest, and I started my teasing process.

I liked and nipped his neck causing him to shiver deliciously; I saw the hair on the back of his neck stand up with my menstruations. I smiled, knowing that I am causing these effects to his body. My hands moved from his waist and travelled up under his t-shirt. He allowed my hands to explore his body. They found their way to his buds and I smirked at his reaction as my fingers slightly caress his sensitive flesh.

He shivered as a light moan escaped his parted lips and I suckled on that sweet spot at his neck. He pushed his ass onto my growing erection and the effect it caused through the fabric. He kept pushing back and I was enjoying the moment, just doing these things to his body, I loved the way he reacted to my kisses and my touches.

My hands moved on their own accord as I groped his crotch. I rubbed my hands over the fabric of his pants. His member was fully erect and my mouth salivated. He jerked forward when my hands went to his pants, I squeezed him through his boxers, and he shook lightly and bucked his hips forwards creating a fiction on my erection and his.