Chapter 3

Simon

Time surely know how to catch up with you. When I look back I know I had an awesome school life and enjoyed every moment of it. In a week's time I'll be leaving for college and leaving high school for good.

There is only one problem, one person I'm longing for, Jaden.

Not a day that goes by I don't miss him. I do actually, and now I know it's too late to ask for forgiveness.

It's been a year since we stopped talking or hanging out as friends, I turned the most of the school population against him all because of that bitch Anastasia.

I can remember well, when I and Jaden finished out hot sex session at the beach. I mean I had a little regret, but I know he saw the distaste in my face; it was not because I didn't not enjoy it, I did and I actually enjoyed having him in my arms, kissing him and making love to him. It was absolutely amazing. No girl can be compared to what I had with him. I didn't bother to tell him anything because I know for a very long time that he was attracted to me, and at the precise time I was having an internal battle with myself and honestly he won my heart right there and then.

That night was just supposed to be fun and not spoiling the fun, and now its cost us both our friendship, because of that bitch.

Only if Anastasia didn't follow us and recorded our private session, only if I did listen to him when he was trying to convince me to stop; I should have just listened.

Sighing, I looked on more time at the acceptance letter from Yale. To be honest I'm happy but not complete. I wanted Jaden by my side all the time. Now I have no clue what college he got in to and I do hope he applied to Yale and got accepted.

I got up from the kitchen counter and think back at how many good times Jadey and I had before Anastasia threatened Jaden and mines reputation that the only memory I live with everyday, the only memory that pain me.

I mean I was captain of the school's foot ball team, handsome devil and girls practically throw themselves at me. They do anything for a quick lay, and who am I to pass up that offer. As for Jaden he was the captain of the schools swim team, handsome as hell, got that swimmers body and he refuses anyone who wants a quick fuck or lay.

That night, when walking away, I know I heard sobs coming from him and it ripped my heart, what I didn't expect was that bitch.

Well it's nice to see you and Jaden fucking like rabbits in the water! Anastasia exclaims as she comes out of the shadows.

Huh, what you talking about Anastasia? I questioned, pretending I don't know what she was saying.

She let out a fake laugh, Yeah right Simon, I recorded it all. I was caught off guard with that statement. You want me to show you? She asked with her voice dripping venom.

I hesitantly nodded, because I knew, she had a crush on me for a very long time, and I always push her over.

She walked over and tossed the phone in my hands. I looked at the blurry image in the screen, and was contemplating on pressing play.

Go ahead Simon, press it! She screeched. I pressed play and I can't believe this whore recorded the entire thing, from beginning to end.

I didn't have time to react to toss the phone in the water, because after a minute she snatched the phone out of my hands and looked at me deathly in the eyes.

So Simon I have a proposition! She said and I cocked my head to the side, looking at her as if she had grown another head.

And that proposition is, Anastasia? I queried. Well I delete this video only if we hook up. Hook up as a couple and become the schools hot couples. You are the captain of the football team and I'm cheer captain, which will be a perfect match.

I grimaced at her proposition. I mean she is sexy and what not, but she was with almost most guys in school, from past seniors to new ones, ever so often she changes a guy. What a slut.

If not Simon, and you refuse my offer, this video can go viral in minutes. I internally battled with myself and cursed her through my thoughts. Sighing I agreed, I know for one thing I'm doing this for Jadey and not myself.

I would not want anyone to destroy his reputation, I rather mines is damaged and goes downhill. He is my best friend and I would do anything for him, even if it means saving him for last, if it means losing his for a short space of time.

Anastasia had a huge and annoying smile plastered on her face, all I wanted to do was slap it off her face, and I know if I do her family will have my balls for dinner.

So Simon, this is what you do, when we go back to the bonfire, you are going to tell the others that Jaden tried to sexually advance on you. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her.

Are you fucking serious Ana, you can't be, leave him out of this please. I begged.

Her eyes turned into a deathly glare and she spoke. Nope, it's for your own good, our own good, so we can be together. Tell them and this video goes viral Simon. Sighing I know now she will make me do things to hurt Jaden, which I don't want.

As we walked towards the bonfire, she clasped her hands into mines and looked up at me making me look back at her with a nasty glare.

Oh Simon you are so funny, I shook my head at her confused as to what the heck she was talking about until it dawned on me, we are pretending, so the other around can hear her.

Tell them she hissed, and I was about to say no, when Tom my pal jumped in. Tell us what, you both fucked on the beach! He said and I glared at him.

No Tom, she laughed and blushed lightly. Well Simon will tell you what Jaden tried to do him. Everyone was now paying attention to us. Tell them Simon, tell them! She keeps repeating over and over.

I know by now everyone's attention was on us and was waiting on me to say. If you don't tell them I will, she indicated.

Never in my life I had to put up with crap like this and whore like her, but man she is two minutes away from getting slap and stomped on from me.

Fine have it your way Simon, I blocked her mouth with my hands and I told the others myself.

Jaden tried to advance on me sexually. Everyone gasped and some guys were ready to go pounce on him. I stopped them and Ana added her few cents. And luckily I saved this sexy beast ass.

Sighing, I know this is not going to end well. I know this is going to kill Jaden and I know what I'm feeling towards him. Now I doubt if I will ever get a chance to have him all to myself.

My heart pained, because I know, what I just did, and I know why I did it. Just for him, but now I think I did it to save my ass and not his. Now I have put his ass on the line and I regret it.

Ana pulled me over to my car, I unlocked it and she jumped in, I sighed annoyingly and got in. I know I will have to drop her home now.

Looking out in the distance, I saw Jadey walking towards the bonfire and I know for a fact he will be devastated after someone tells him.

I'm sorry Jadey, I really am. I love you, please forgive me and wait for me. I'll make it up all to you, as for now only a few months again and I'll have you all to myself.

You made my night special and I'll cherish that moment with you forever.