Chapter 36

Simon

It's been over a week, I have not had any contact with Jaden, I ignored everything, call, text and even when he showed up by my house. Completely ignored him. I was furious and annoyed at him. I didn't want to see or hear from him until I think it was enough torture for him.

I know deep down I am hurting him, and he can't function well enough especially when I am not around him. So, I definitely know he is sulking and stuck in his room moping and just maybe crying.

He should have known better, out of all persons, he should not have judged me and said what he had said at the hospital. Sighing, I got off the bed and no matter how many times I try to forget what happened just a few days ago, I get this feeling that he doesn't believe when I said I had no sexual relations with Ana.

I hate doing this to him, I know I'm being unfair and a little hard, but he should understand that I wouldn't do such thing to him.

Sighing, my mind is already made. I have to set things right and need to make things right. The more Ana stays around here the more she is going to torment Jade, and a tormented and angry Jaden is not a nice Jaden. Furthermore, I don't want another heart wrenching episode of what happened to Leo and John years ago.

That incident was horrific and nerve wrecking, Leo went through hell and back with my brothers ex, or supposed fuck buddy. Let's just say, the fuck buddy went livid and psychotic and caused a lot of distress and pain onto Leo. No, I don't what that happening to anyone, especially Jaden.

Getting off the bed, I decided I should make my way down town and have a friendly meeting with Mr. Korn. I am very sure he doesn't know that is pretty little and disgusting blackmailing, dirty, conniving and slutty bitch of a daughter has somehow ducked her flight and is still here in New York.

After a quick shower, I made a quick call to Joey, who happens to be good friends with Mr. Korn. I had to literally beg Joey to set up a meeting or an appointment for me with Mr. Korn. He caved and give in when I threatened to call John and tell him the truth.

It didn't take long for Joey to return my call, and it was set, just like that. The drive into Manhattan was not long. Pulling up to JJM Enterprises, finding a park on the opposite side of the road. I didn't waist anytime.

I ran into the building and greeted the receptionist, who were practically eye raping me. Good day, I have an 11 O'clock with Mr. Korn.

She smiled or giggled, chewing her gum, it was irritating me.

Oh yes, Mr. Reynolds, please hold a second and let me get his Personal Assistant. I simply nodded and walked to the direction of the lounge chairs. I don't know how long I sat there for, but a voice caught my attention.

Simon, I stood up and greeted Mr. Korn, we shook hands and we sat opposite each other in the lounge. People passing by was watching us, I know I wasn't dress to impress, I just needed to get this shit sorted out and head over to Jaden. My baby, I bet he is a lost puppy.

So, Simon, what is the urgency of this meeting? Korn asked. I rubbed my hands together and started to explain what happened a week ago. He nodded his head at everything I was saying until it registered what I said.

Are, you saying Ana, my daughter Ana is still here, instead of being in France at the moment? I nodded. His eyes blazed, and I swear I saw steam emitting from his ear. I fished out his phone, pressing the screen harshly and in and instant the phone was by his ear.

I think the phone may have rung twice, before he removed the phoned from his ear and switching it to loud speaker. He placed his finger on his lips signaling me to hush as he speak.