Chapter 5

Simon

I watch his retreating back as he walked out of the crowded hall. I have to admit after his kiss with Mitch, I was jealous, I was enraged. How could he, I thought want we did meant something to him. I guess not! Sighing I looked to the person sitting next to me and man not a day goes by I want to drive off a cliff and kill her, but I know I have my goals set so I'll live up to them rather than sitting in jail.

After I saw him speech off Anastasia I have to be amazed that he is no different than his uncle Leo. He has that fire in his eyes and to be honest I was turned on by his attitude towards Ana.

Speaking of the slut, right now she is locked on to the side of me. Clingy much and if you know how I hate it, how I hate her. When we kiss I does want to puke, when she tries to get me in bed I does brush her off. I'm so disgusted by her.

So Simon, she started with that annoying voice of hers. Sighing I prepared myself to listen to her, rolling my eyes internally.

I was wondering after grads maybe we can skip the prom and maybe go to my parents cabin, she said while popping her gum and twirling her hair.

I don't think that is possible, I have a dinner with my family and the Mackenzie's that evening. I said quite matter of fact.

Those fags, you're brushing me off for those fags? She hissed. I turned to her glaring at her. They are not fags they are my family. I pushed her hands away from mines and gathered my bag-pack and left here there dumfounded.

The reason why I'm still with her is because she forcefully introduced herself to my family. Don't ask me how and when. All I know is when I got home from practice she was in my home talking with my mother.

They both was in their own world, they didn't even notice when I walked in. From that day on my hatred deepened for that slut. Almost every other weekend she comes over and begs to stay over but I refuse her even access to my room. I only love one person and that's Jaden.

Sitting in my car, my head drifts back to Jaden and his reaction earlier. I liked, no I love the way he fired back at Anastasia. I chuckled as I rest my head back onto to the head rest.

As I sit back thinking I'm great-full that Anastasia is leaving the country after grads and will be attending some school in Europe. Thanks to her dad, which I found a way to get in contact with him.

That is a story by itself; I know I owe him big time, for doing me such a big favor in such and short time.

I mean when Mr. Gray and I talked one on one he is amazing and easy to get along with. The day I really needed his help we hand lunch together and I explained everything to him, from beginning to end.

He was compassionate and understanding towards my story and he was outraged by his daughter's naive and disgusting behavior. I asked him to get her away from me as soon as possible and he assured me that he will punisher her for black mailing Jaden and I, worst yet for preventing me from having Jaden.

I know after Friday, I will no longer see her and it is going to be the best day of my life. What she doesn't know was that her father got hold of her phone and computer and he did me a huge favor by deleting and encrypting her computer. He also did me a good favor by sending a virus to her system so everything was infected.

So when I kiss Jaden on Friday after the ceremony, I want to see her expression when she is looking for her black mail video. Pay back is a bitch Anna, and be prepared to be shipped off. 

Chucking to myself, I know things will get better from now on, and the only thing playing in my head was what college did Jaden got accepted into.