Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Simon

Wow, I actually did it, honestly I actually grew a pair of balls and man it felt good, no wait is felt fantastic kissing him, holding him and much, much more.

As I sat on my bed, I just know I had to have him before we all go our separate ways. I was not going to let him go. I was not allowing myself to lose him forever.

After that day he said what he had to say, about leaving this town and moving on with his life, im not going to lie, it hit me hard. I actually hurt and to be honest I had sleepless nights just thinking of how he is going to leave me behind and move on with his life.

The part that hurt the most was actually saying that he will find someone who is more of a gentleman and to make me feel even worst saying that he will bury our one night stand.

It really took a lot of advice from John, for me to realize that I was actually hurting Jaden more than myself. It also lead me to coming to realization that I might lost my best friend and maybe someone I want to spend the rest of my life with.

The scary part of John's advice was that I have to man up and try very hard to show Jaden that I'm really sorry and I'll do anything to win his love again. What was even scary was his fatherly advice and threat.

Flashback....................

Simon, Jaden is not just my nephew he is also a son to me. I love that kid just as my own boys and he has grown and lived with us for most of his life. Also Jaden is his uncles' eye balls. He and his uncle are closer than ever and that child is part of his life Simon.

I'm telling you this for your own good Simon, and listen to me carefully. If and ever if you and Jaden gets together, treat him like gold, treat him with respect and don't hurt him ever again, because it won't just be myself castrating you, Leo will cut off your dick and feed them to you.

You and I both know he is capable of doing it. Even if you and him don't work out, don't stop being his friend, he was there for God knows how long and still is your friend no matter what, but do not break and shatter his heart and soul.

Simon he is a honest soul inside and out and you need to realize he don't give up on no one.

I'm only telling you these things because I care for his and your future, now do we have an understanding.

I only nodded and at that moment I swallowed my pride and that's when I know what I have to do.

End of Flashback..................

A knock brought me out of my day dream; I looked up to see Joey standing at the door with his hands fold over his chest. '

What's up bro? I asked. He only shrugged.

Why don't you tell me Simon! He exclaimed.

I frowned and looked at him curiously. What are you talking about? I asked, still confused what on earth he was talking about.

Jaden, he sighed, pinching his nose bridge. What about Jaden, I queried?

Simon, don't be a fool, I know John talked to you yesterday, also I was told of Jaden breakdown.

What is going on Simon? He asked annoyed.

Nothing! I lashed out a little too harshly.

Why does everyone keep asking me things when I already sort it out, this morning! Can you all just drop the topic? I asked and he looked at me amazed.

No Simon, we can't, you hurt him and he deserves love, he deserves a friend and he deserves only good thing. Do you think I like the idea of someone hurting any of you? No Simon, when I heard Jaden broke down, I was enraged, I wanted to come there and rip you apart.

Simon listens and listens to me very well. You are going to fix this properly and when I say properly I mean like a man.

I sighed in frustration, I already did, I shouted at him. He was startled and a little taken aback by my outburst.

I know you all care for him a little more than me, but I have my plans on fixing this mess, okay. Now if every blasted one just drop it for once and let me at least have a good time today or maybe a good fucking five minutes then maybe, just fucking maybe I can think straight.

Like I said, I have my plans and I have already executed them.

My anger was rising and he just stood there looking at me. Simon he started, but I cut him off.

No Joey, I don't need you or anyone telling me these things over and over. I get it I really do and honestly if I can give the fucking world to Jaden then with the help of God I'll give him the world, I'll even go to the fucking moon and stars for him, or fucking better yet I'll bring him the moon and stars if he ask me too. I will do every and anything for him Joey. Just give me some space at least five fucking minutes.

When I finished I didn't even realized, I was standing right in-front of him, holding on to his shirt and tears was trailing down my eyes.

First time in my life I actually lash out at him just using words, first time in so long I ever felt drained after letting out my emotions.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. I love him Joey, I really do and I never meant to hurt him. I never did. I sobbed onto Joey's chest.

He held onto me like he always does. Oh hey guys John's voice causing us to pull apart. Just at seeing John, more tears came streaming down. When john saw my tears he pulled me to him and began rubbing his hands on my shoulders calming me.

What happened, he asked? Simon broke down and confessed, responded Joey. Oh he did, wait you did, he asked me. I nodded onto his chest and I felt him push me out at arm's length and looked me dead in the eyes.

Simon I am very proud of you. He said pulling, me back into a hug. I love you both, I said. We love you to Simon. They both said in usion.

So let's get going, the grads ceremony is starting in the next 10minutes and we haven't left the house yet. Joey said.

I composed myself and can collect my gown and grads cap and went out the house.

As I sat in my vehicle I was ready for my next plan. My next and absolute plan ready to go into action, a smile broke out on my lips and I pray no one spoils the fun.