61. "Pain is pleassure"

Start from the beginning

Austin brushed his thumb against my hand calmly and softly. I took a small but quick glance down at both our hands touching one another and for a second I had forgotten in which position we were, were we stood, and how mad I had just been at him a few minutes ago. The softness of his touch sent a sensation throughout my body, perhaps only just my lower body but I was afraid I was too stubborn to acknowledge that. Stubborn or possibly just way too embarrassed for that matter, I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

My sudden focus was shaken up by the devil himself. "Are you not going to answer my question?" He asked, still with his brow raised.

"What question?" I replied nonchalantly.

He chuckled back in admiration, as if he knew I was pretty under pressure in that moment and still managing my best to remain calm and relaxed. His laughter thick and growing louder in my ear, he flashed his perfectly straight teeth-smile and slowly shrugged along with his response. "I asked you babygirl... if you knew."

I rolled my eyes. "Knew what?"

"If you knew what happens to girls who lie."

I scoffed at his effort in trying to threaten me. It was flattering but I was afraid that was not going to get to me. Austin did not seem to like that however, he leaned in closer once seeing my blunt reaction. I was able to smell his scent even more now. He smelled like sweet vanilla with a hint of weed, it was intoxicating. For some reason, I grew angry in that moment. I did not like him smoking, and I knew he was either high or had been before coming here. I knew weed was not harming at all, but Austin with a mixture of weed or alcohol bugged me in so many ways. He was nothing but an ass, and right now was starting to prove it.

I looked around the room trying to focus and practically look at anything that wasn't him. He was not fond of that. With his other free hand, he quickly caught my chin, lifting it up so that he was the only thing in my view. His eyes once again buried deep into me, into my soul and he was going to make sure I knew that.

Austin stepped an inch closer towards me, leaving my tiny body no choice but to be squeezed in between him and the wall behind me. His hand was still holding mine and as he gathered all of his attention on to me. I witnessed as his jaw clenched before running his bottom lip with his tongue, moistening it.

"They get punished." He growled into my ear as I felt the pulse of my heart skip a beat. Suddenly Austin was no longer simply holding my hand in a caring manner, he was adding pressure to it.

It hurt slightly but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the pain a tad bit. If I told him to stop, I knew he would, and I didn't want him to. As he tightened his grip on my hand, holding it, his other hand in which was still on my chin, lifted my head all the way up in a way that my neck was now exposed to him. I heard a light chuckle coming from his mouth as he trailed a finger from my chin down towards my neck, in which in that case he allowed his full hand to take control and wrap itself around my entire neck.

Oh god. I couldn't help but think to myself. I was feeling my palms begin to sweat, even while holding his hand. My anxiety was an all time high, and though normally I don't get along with my anxiety I was almost positive in this second- we were becoming well fond of each other. I was enjoying this.

Austin's hand tightened around my neck and it slowly began to get a little harder for me to breathe, his eyes were scanning my face for a sign telling him to stop. There was none. The tighter his grip on my neck got, the more it was beginning to arouse me. I felt a slight form of embarrassment when he had stepped a little closer towards me to adjust his hand and an unexpected moan managed to peek out from my mouth.