Deathly Kisses (Prologue)

Prologue: It's all about wanting what you can't have

*** Don't forget to watch the Deathly Kisses Trailer***

---------

"The hardest part is being around him knowing you can't have him and he'll never want you"

----------

Imagine waking up to the bright light that is shining through your room. It's morning and once again you're getting up to get ready for another usual day at school . It's your senior year. Your dad drops you off at school just like he normally would. You greet your usual friends and attend all your classes. Before you know it the school day is over and you see yourself walking home. But something doesn't feel right... someone is following you. Before you get time to react you feel a sudden attack as someone grabs you harshly and throws you in the backseat of a black car... what happens now?

Mia Evans: your everyday high school teenager; good grades, a good family, and her two best friends by her side. It's her senior year and she wants to make the best of it. But when an unexpected turn in her life happens, Mia's world ends up being a roller coaster of emotions, perspectives, events, and maybe even love?..

Austin Mahone: that one guy you do NOT want to associate with. He's the biggest badass; gets into fights, gets kicked out of school frequently, total player, and causes trouble wherever he goes. That's how mostly everyone in town see's him as. He's full of secrets and mysteries, that you don't want to find out or get involved with. He's that guy your parents warned you about.

"You know what really sucks about falling for a guy you're not right for?- You fall anyway because you think he might turn out to be different."

------

A/N

Hey guys! I'm back with a new story, I really hope you guys give this story a chance I promise you all will love it! I really hope you all check this story out, I will be putting all my attention on it and making it my best for everyone who will be reading.. so stick around!

(if you don't have a wattpad account make one, follow me, save this story, vote, and share it)

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT

xo, love you