six

- emma -{ unedited }

- emma -
{ unedited }

Once we walked into the apartment, tons of masked people cheered for Lukas and I. It was a strange feeling, but yet I enjoyed it. I've never received any kind of attention like this in my life.

When we entered, there were plenty of players taking on dares and watchers there to watch. There even was a large TV to watch some of the dares live.

"Emma," Lukas called out to me, making me turn my head. "Holly's over there," he points to the back of a girl's head that looks very similar to Holly's. I nod to him, and quickly walk over to Holly to check on her.

"Holly!" I shout over the loud music. Holly surprisingly heard me over the chaos and turned to face me.

"Eflow!" Holly slurs, her eyes lighting up.

"You seem well after your shots," I laugh, making her laugh too.

"Oh it was nothing, It went straight through me." Holly winks to me.

"Well that's good-"

"I saw your dare, by the way," She suddenly says, "It was sick. Where's that boy toy you were with?" Her tone had hardened, as if angry — here comes angry drunk Holly.

"He's here somewhere, I can go fin—"

"No, no," she slurrs. "I was just asking, Emma." She rolls her eyes, and I raise a brow.

"Well, okay." I huff, getting irritated with her.

The pink and blue lights were flashing all around and was starting to give me a headache — and so was Holly. I should just go find Luke so we can leave, it was a bad idea to come here. I tug on my leather jacket as soon as an intoxicated girl bumps into me. She just looked at me then continued to drink from her red solo cup.

"Guys! They're putting up the final five!" A voice yells over the now quieted music.

Everybody turns towards the huge television to watch and see who got on the chart.

1. Jayden McCarthy
2. Lukas Kingsley
3. Hannah Allen
4. Emma Flowers
5. Holly Hills

ONLY TWO CAN BE IN THE FINALS.

Loud cheers irrupt from everybody's mouth as they scream and shout for whomever they favor from the five. I'm left in complete awe; I'm in the final five? Beating Holly?