three

- lukas -{ unedited }

- lukas -
{ unedited }

As we watched Brian finish his dare of stealing hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise, my phone had buzzed.

I quickly checked my phone, reading the screen.

"STEAL THE MOTORCYCLE $1000."

I glanced over my shoulder and looked over to the street immediately noticing a nice motorcycle sitting on the side of the street. The boys had noticed I received a dare and quickly wished me luck. With a nod to them, I moved over to the nice bike, taking a seat. Fortunately for me, the owner hadn't locked the ignition. I haven't had much experience with motorcycles, but my father had owned one. So I knew a thing or two about how to ride one.

Once the vehicle was turned on and running, I took the helmet that was left there and placed it on my head; quickly fleeing from the scene before starting to steer on the street.

"DARE COMPLETE."

My phone sounded, confirming my dare was finished. Now that I had the motorcycle, I didn't know what to do with it. At the next red light, I took out my phone.

"Alright watchers, I've got the motorcycle to myself. What are you guys planning?" I speak to them through the video, my question answered through the next dare I receive.

"FIND THE GIRL $300."

~

- emma -

I didn't really want to team up with anybody at this point, since I'm a brand new player. But this guy really wanted me to, and one dare wouldn't do any harm; as long as I could get the money for my family.

"Great," he smiled, "I'm Jayden, by the way."

I smiled back, "I'm Emma."