E N D

Nates pov

"Shes been gone for two weeks now. We graduate next week." Serena says to Dan behind me and it makes me turn around "Who are you two mumbling about?" I ask them and Serena looks at me and then to Dan "Kendyl. We're worried." Dan has a look on his face like he could care less and Serena notices it "I'm worried. I care about her. Whether you two do or not. In fact Nate I know you care. I noticed you looking for her every day these past two weeks. All we have is a gossip girl post saying 'Take care, K it was nice knowing you xoxo' What is that supposed to mean?!" Serena is reading and looking for Kendyl on google now. "you really think she'll be on social media and google right now?" Dan asks and Serena nods "Well yeah with her dads huge scandal with Chucks dad the paparazzi is going crazy for any relatives." 

I turn around looking at the board. My eyes started picturing her walking in and i squeezed my eyes shut opening them there she was. Right in front of me Kendyl was leaning over my desk with a smile like she always would before sitting down. "Kendyl? Where have you been" I ask whispering to her "Away.. I went somewhere special.. Somewhere you couldnt find me." her smile faltered "Why didnt you find me Nate. Nate I was waiting for you to call. Where were you. It was an accident Nate! Nate love me! Love me!" Her voice slowly rose to a yell and she was crying and screaming "Kendyl Im sorry!! I'm sorry!!!" I yelled back 

"Nate!" "Nate!" someone shakes me awake. Everyones eyes are one me and I touch my face tear stained my skin "Are you okay man?" Dan is standing near me Serena has a terrified look on her face "Mr. Archibald do you need to get some fresh air?" The teacher asks me I grab my books standing abruptly. "Yeah." I leave the classroom going right to the one Blair is in. I stand by the door motioning her to come out. She stand and walks to the teacher and the teacher reluctantly lets her go. I wait by the lockers and she meets me "Whats going on Nate?" I rub my face and she notices somethings up "Are you okay?" I shake my head "Look is there any place Kendyl would go that you would only know about?" Blair looks at me unamused. "Are you really still stuck on this?" "Look I know I'm stupid but I still love her. I thought that she would go home to you and then we would get back together in a week. I knew she was having a rough time and Chuck took advantage of that. I shouldnt have been so harsh and left her there." Blair looks down and I can tell shes crying by the way her shoulders shake "No ones asked me if I was okay.. No ones cared about me. Ive lost my best friend twice now. How are we acting like this is nothing? Sydney is ignoring us all. Chucks been gone. Serena and Dan have been there for each other not like Dan even cares.. And you Nate? You didnt even care enough to call her. I didnt even know she was gone until the day after." Blairs on a tangent. "Blair im sorry I wasnt there for you but if you want to fix this then we need to find her. And now."

Blair walks into Kendyls room. The maid cleaned it so the beds made and her clothes are cleaned and put away. Blair goes directly under Kendyls bed and pulls out a box  and sets in on her bed. I open it and inside are family pictures. "What is this telling me?" I ask Blair, "It tell you where she is." Blair pulls out a diary at the bottom and flips it open to a page with a address. "She wrote this down just incase her dad ever did her dirty. She knew she has a place with her mom and brother. She always did." Blair hands me the piece of paper. "You can find her here, I know that for sure." "Blair thank you so much..." She shakes her head "Get my best friend back." 

I took the train down the the suburbs. Was she going to a school down here or was she getting home schooled again? My brain for some reason wanted to focus on school but my heart knew I should be thinking about how she got here. She didnt have her purse with her she left it at home. She couldnt afford a train or cab. Did she hitch hike? walk? The train let me off at the correct stop and I walked to the house. It was small and nothing special the wood door seemed classic and neat. I knocked twice. It took a few moments but a guy around my height answered the door. He has dark brown hair that was long and was pushed to one side. His beard was full and he had piercing blue eyes like Kendyl. "Collin who is it?" Kendyls voice in the back "I think its for you sis." He opened the door all the way. Kendyl's hair was cut short to her shoulders and dyed back to her natural dark brown. "Oh. Nate?" She walks towards the door. "Why are you here? How did you get here?" "I took the train and I came to apologize and get you back to New York..." She looks at her brother and moves aside so I can come in. 

Theres tea on the coffee table for me and Kendyl is drinking hers waiting for me to speak up "Look I'm really sorry.. I thought this would be a week break of us ignoring each other at school then getting back together.  I realize Chuck used you un your weakest time and I cant be mad at you for that. I just want to fix things with us. I miss you. In love you I really do. I just want you back. Can you please take me back. "no" She says simply and my heart falls in two. "I need space I need time.. next week I graduate and I might be leaving." "Leaving where?" "I'm traveling with Collin. Its been a long time and I missed him." I look down my tea didnt look at inviting anymore. "I hope I didnt hurt you, Nate." Her voice saying my name moved lip caramel against her lips. "I didnt want to end up this broken and this put back together. I didnt want to be like this." My eyes just connected with her blue ones. "Please let me love you again. Please let me show you that it can be good again like it was before paris. Before Chuck." "I think its best if you leave."

****SURPRISE IM DOING SOMETHING!!! IVE DECIDED TO MAKE THE NEXT BOOK IN MY GOSSIP GIRL SERIES INTO A SEQUEL OF THIS ONE!! I LOVED THIS BOOKS ENDING BUT I FEEL LIKE I COULD DO MORE!! SO GET READY!*****

****OKAY SO THIS IS THE END SHORT AND SWEET THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY AND BEING THERE FOR ME BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!**********

******I WILL BE EDITING IT EVENTUALLY BUT NO NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE ADDED THANK YOU******