.17

Kendyl's pov

'Baby you can have whatever you like baby you can go anywhere you like'
"Kendyl!" A familiar voice yells for me. Car whirl past me and make me dizzy Nate is in the middle of the sidewalk grinning ear to ear. Gossip girl was finally caught. I wouldn't be the next Serena. I run up to him hugging his torso tightly the man carrying my bags takes them to nates  car. Nates lips press against my cheek and my face heats up with love for him. "We caught gossip girl." He drags me to his car and I get in.
"Who is it?" I ask for the second time. Nate turns to me smiling "Dan. Dan Humphrey." My mouth drops open and my heart races with anger. "No..." just as I speak my phone buzzes along with nates.

 "Think you caught me? Never. Xoxo" Nate reads aloud as I read to my self. I check the website in amazement that this was still happening.

Sydney and chuck stood outside of the school leaning against the school both of them looked disappointed and sad. When they saw me get out of the car Sydney ran up to me and gave me a giant hug. "I was hoping I didn't have to face my last few weeks here without you" I smile at her words. My heart felt happy being with these unsuspecting new best friends. Chuck and I have even gotten to be best friends since this whole ordeal of us dating. Chuck hugs me next and I hear him sniffle just a little before he pulls himself together and straightens out his uniform. "So it's not dan?" I ask them when we're done saying our hellos. "It's not. And now I'd like my computer back" Dan speaks behind me.

"Look dan we're sorry we saw the editing page on your laptop." Sydney looks for the pictures she took on her phone. "They're not here..?" Dan raises his eyebrows clueless of what's happening. "Can I have my laptop I have a paper to write?" Chuck hands it over to him "prove it's not you" Sydney still looks for the pictures and dan opens in laptop going to his web browser showing that nothing is open. "Go to the webpage" he does as asked and it's the normal page. "Guys the pictures aren't here" Sydney says "that's because I'm not 'gossip girl' because 1 I'm a man and 2 why would i write about Serena like that?" I start to feel dizzy knowing that I would be the next Serena "Spotted K reuniting with her boyfriend and New York's hottest couple: the Boston rat and americas hottest bachelor" chuck read allowed.

Sitting on the couch at my old home my hands shake a few more weeks and we graduate. This will all be over. "Why are you here?" Blairs voice is cold and harsh. "Hey Blair." I stand up looking at her with empathy. Her face showed no emotions but anger making me rethink the miles I've flown to be here. "We graduate soon I was wondering if you wanted to go dress shopping?" Her eyes soften for a moment "we graduate and that means I leave and you stay doing whatever ridiculous life you want to live" she pauses and then looks at me her eyes watering.

 "where were you? Why weren't you here? We could've kept running the school together! Why did you have to run off and fuck with the two guys I loved most!" She's screaming now her watery eyes kept producing tears. Tears roll down my faces as I look at my crippling best friend, my sister. "I didn't mean to... I didn't know you liked them Blair I was so caught up in me. In myself." She sits on the couch now her head in her hands. I sit next to her rubbing her back. "I loved them too. I love Nate now. It's just Sydney's date that's she'd end up with Chuck.. you'll get lucky. You're going to Yale you're going to find more boys and more friends.." she wraps her arms around me and buries her head in the crook of my neck. I lean my head on hers and wrap my arms around her.