Thirteen

I smiled down at my phone. See, Phil isn't a bad guy. He's amazing. I decided to head home when I'd been there for almost five hours and it was about four in the afternoon, knowing I would get bitched out by my parents. I got home it something unusual- the front door open. For a moment I wondered if someone had broken in, but I knew I would have heard something. I was about to enter when I heard yelling- of course.

"You're good for nothing! You hear me, Marie? Good for nothing! You can't do fucking anything right!"

"At least I don't sit on my ass all day drinking beer like you do! You don't do shit around this goddamn house! Pick your ass up and help out for once! I won't be surprised if your faggot son turned out just like yo-" wham. I heard the harsh slap of skin meeting skin, and my mom cry out in shock. It was then that I retreated from the door slowly, until I was running down the road to Phil's home. Knowing his mom was kind and would let me in, I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

"Oh, hello, Dan! Pleasure seeing you," she remarked.

"Oh, um, you too. I- I was wondering if I could go see Phil?" I asked.

"Oh, of course, dear. He's up in his room, just go ahead in," she said. I thanked her and made my way to his room. The door was closed, but not locked, so I did as his mom said and went right in. That was my mistake. I expected to see him laying in bed on his laptop or doing homework or something. What I didn't expect to see was him on top of my best friend. It was clear as day- Sandy's brown and purple curls splayed out on the bed with her legs spread wide as Phil had one hand by her head and the other on her hip as he drove into her, cursing and grunting profanities.

"Fuck, you're so good, baby. Taking my cock like a fucking whore."

"Fuck, daddy, I'm gonna cum!"

"Ssh, baby, hold on for daddy," he grunted, pounding into her until she was screaming, his hand covering her mouth. He grunted through his orgasm until he finished, falling down beside her. It was then that they finally opened their eyes and saw me, my hand on the door handle, mouth open, and tears pooling in my eyes.

"Dan," Phil said, not seeming to feel bad at all. There wasn't a hint of regret in his voice. I didn't speak, for I couldn't. I just shut the door and ran down the stairs and out the door, ignoring his mother. I ran and ran, tears falling from my eyes, to my house. The door was still open, but it was quiet- that was until I walked in.

"Where the fuck have you been!" My mother shouted.

"Are you fucking crying? What the hell happened to you, faggot? Boyfriend break up with you?" They didn't laugh, nor take it back. Their words were meaningless and empty, making it hurt more. I heaved and the tears flowed more as they kept yelling at me. I couldn't take it. I was slowly falling apart. It got worse when I heard a knock at the door. I knew who it was, but I wasn't going to let either of my parents answer it. They dismissed their yelling and turned away from me while I answered the door. Sure enough, it was Phil. Only Phil.

"Dan, I- are you crying." Of course I'm fucking crying, I said in my head, dismissing myself this once for swearing. I didn't say anything.

"Listen, I'm-"

"Sorry?" I choked out. "Are you sorry?" He nodded his head in shame, shoving his hands in his pockets. No matter how much shame was steaming off of him, there wasn't a hint of regret.

"Yeah. Listen, I know it was a mistake, but come on, I-"

"No." I said. "No. I don't want to play your damn games. I'm fucking done trying to be sure if you love me, because it's obvious you don't," I said through choked sobs. He tried to respond, but I shut the door in his face and tan up the stairs to my room.

Sandy:): Hey, babe

Sandy:): Listen, I really am sorry. I know this is fucked up, but you've gotta let me explain

Sandy:): Phil brought up how you weren't sure if you were ready for sex, and he said he understood that, but he still wanted to be, you know, "pleasured." I joked and said I could help him out, and, well, he took it serious. We talked about it, and he said he felt bad about cheating on you, but that it's just meaningless sex. We were just helping each other out and it didn't mean anything.

Sandy:): I know that's no excuse, but it's the truth.

Sandy:): Pleeeease, Dan. You've gotta say something.

Sandy x_x: Just message me when you're ready to stop acting like a child and talk about this.

Phil x_x: Dan?

Phil x_x: please babe lets talk about this.

Phil x_x: come on Dan you cant stay away from me forever

Phil x_x: are you alright? you havent been to school in four days

Phil x_x: im worried Dan

Phil x_x: if you dont message me and let me know youre alright im going to come over ot your house and make sure youre doing ok

Me: Fuck off, Lester.

Phil x_x: come on Dan youve gotta let me explain this

Phil x_x: I know Sandy already explained it but you need ot know that it meant absolutely nothing

Phil x_x: we were just helping each other out. she broke up with her boyfriend and you arent ready for sex so we just wanted to help each other get what we couldnt get from anyone else

Phil x_x: I know that sounds really shitty but its the truth, and you deserve that much

Phil x_x: Please Dan?

Me: I said FUCK OFF, Lester.

Heeeellooooo! 1) Shit is going down. 2) The story is almost over. DUN DUN DUN. 3) WHAT DID YOU THINK OF PINOF 8??? If you're not reading this when I uploaded, then PINOF 8 LIKE LITERALLY WAS JUST POSTED AND IT WAS SO AMAZING ^-^ Let me know what you thought of it, I think it was utterly amazing. I was having a really shit day buy pinof honestly made me feel better, as Dan and Phil always do. And I hope you kind find something like that- something that, no matter how bad you feel, or how shit the day was, you can look at something or watch something or do something and it will make you feel better. Deep breaths and happy thoughts. Thanks and goodbye! ^-^