Four

"High school sucks," I said as soon as I met sandy at her locker.

"Woah, what's got your panties in a twist?" She knew I wasn't usually so assertively-negative, but I couldn't help it. I told her about my failed test (who had a test on the first day back from summer?), the summer homework I forgot, and getting texts from Phil.

"Wow, sounds like a rough time," she said caringly. "You know what you need?"

"To study? I have a test on Wednesday, and not to mention the homework tonight-"

"No, you need starbucks and a pedicure. We're going, right now. You'll have time for work later. You need to chillax, and I know coffee and fashion do it for you," she said as she interlocked our arms. I chuckled and nodded. She knew me too well.

With pastel purple toenails and an iced coffee at hand, I was relaxed enough to sit down and do my homework. I've never been big on homework, but I cared enough about getting good grades that I tried enough to get them. I started on my calculus homework, starting to get paranoid that I had homework for calculus, physics, and psychology. Halfway through my math and paranoia, I heard my phone from across the room, interrupting the music that was playing on it. I hesitantly got up, annoyed that my music had stopped and I was being taken away from my work.

Phil ;) : Hey ;);) I rolled my eyes, taking my phone back to my bed. I wasn't sure if I

wanted to talk to him at the moment, as it was already nine and I had so much homework. I didn't really want to be up until one a.m. doing work (I'd rather be watching videos). Nonetheless, I answered him.

Me: Hi.

Phil;): whats up?

Me: You have awful grammar.

Phil;): wat

Me: Oh my god.

Phil;): waaat

Me: Nevermind.

Phil;): whats got you rpanties in a twist? I rolled my eyes at the phrase, and at the fact that Sandy said similar ones all the time.

Me: Too much work. I wasn't even going to text you back, but I thought it'd be rude. I was hesitant before sending the text, but thought what the heck.

Phil;): oooooh your one of those smart people

Me: OH MY GOD. Do you even think when you text?!?

Phil;): I knew that would get a reaction out of you ;)

Me: Screw you, I've got work to do.

Phil;): WAIT, I have a question.

Me: Wow, you managed to use a comma. What do you want?

Phil;): If that's all it takes to get your attention, then I'll have you at fifth base in no time;);)

Phil;): anyway I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out like get coffee after school tomorrow.

I had to think a moment- could I risk it? Sandy told me about all the people he's had sex with and cheated on...

Me: Sure.

Phil;): great! :) see you tomorrow ;);) xo

God, this guy was going to be the death of me.

Hey! Sorry for the annoyingly-shot chapter :( But hey, how are you? I'd love to talk to anyone, even just to listen or to get to know each other. I don't really have any friends or someone to talk to, and maybe you don't either, so hey, we already have something in common! (me trying to make friends, I don't know id it's working) 

So how are you liking it? I've got some serious plans for this story, so just you wait. ;)

Okay, I know on another story I said I was going to do like these shout out things to like possibly introduce anyone who reads my stories to an author or story I think is really cool, and I didn't really stick to that... I'm so sorry, I'm so bad at (literally everything) trying to keep up with stuff like that. But HEY, I have one now :p

So this one is for  StayStrongLittleLove her writing is AMAZING, especially my favourites of hers Soap and Prove it (prove it being one of my favourite things ever) She is just really amazing and I love the plots of her stories and the romance in the ones like Prove it. SO if you're looking for something to read, you should really check her out because you will love her <3

Anyway, thanks so much for reading. i'm sorry for this short, kind-of-filler chapter, but I'll get more up in a jiffy ;p I hope you have an AMAziNG day and night and life. Remember to take care of yourself- drink plenty of water, eat, and just watch out for yourself. You are the most important person in your life, and you should be your first priority. Just keep up the great job you're doing, because just simply being alive is the hardest fucking thing in life. I love you, I hope you're good, thanks so much and goodbye! ^-^