TEN | FAMILY REUNION.

little piggy. chapter ten.
SUMMARY ; sadie returns to alexandria.

all hail the underdogs
all hail the new kids

❝ all hail the underdogs all hail the new kids ❝

——

NEGAN GRINNED as he poked sadie in the ribcage multiple times, in attempt to wake her up.

"wake up, brat. i got some news," negan spoke, resulting in sadie letting out a quiet shine, stirring around on the bed, swatting his hand away with a frown on her lips. negan rolled his eyes, standing up, he walked to the edge of the bed. the man gripped the hem of the comforter tightly, before yanking it off of sadie's half-asleep body.

"wake up," negan ordered, throwing the white heavy blanket over in the corner. sadie groaned, flipping him off. "asshole," sadie rolled her eyes, turning her back on him. negan chuckled, strolling back over to her side. the man bent down, breathing against her ear before speaking.

"i'm going to alexandria.." the man whispered in her ear,  backing up quickly to dodge the way she popped up into a siting position immediately. negan crossed his arms over his chest, she stared at him, raising her eyebrows in a questioning way. she ignored the goosebumps that went up her spine when his lips ghosted over her ear.

"really?" the girl asked, narrowing her eyes. negan nodded, standing up straight, he grabbed lucille off from leaning against the side table. sadie bit the inside of her cheek, feeling butterflies in her stomach at the thought of seeing her family after whats seemed like years.

"but you said a week?" sadie retorted, watching him as he walked all over the room, grabbing his jacket, his boots and double checking that he had his precious bat. the man grunted, heading for the door.

"six days, seven days, what's the difference? just be ready in fifteen if you wanna come along."

|

"YOU ALRIGHT? you're looking kinda pale, kitten," negan broke the silence, glancing at the girl through the rear-view mirror. negan was sat in the driver's seat of — what used to be her's — rv. sadie was seated in the booth beside the window, leaning her elbows on the table and staring at the trees passing by. the girl looked at the man, nodding her head.

"i'm fine." sadie replied, forcing a smile. no, she wasn't fine, she felt like she was going throw up her breakfast, or pass out, or both. sadie didn't know how she was going to do this, she didn't know why she thought this would be a good idea. the girl's stomach was in knots, there was a lump in her throat that she just couldn't swallow, she felt guilty and sick.