FIVE | NOTHING BUT A KILLER.

little piggy. chapter five.
SUMMARY ; sadie lashes out.

wish we could turn back time
to the good old days

  ❝ wish we could turn back timeto the good old days  ❝

——

SADIE WOKE to the feeling of her pillow disappearing under her head, wincing when her head smacked the ground. she forced open her eyes, cracking her back — sleeping on a floor was not comfortable. her eyes adjusted to the light, to see negan laying on the end of the bed on his stomach, arms folded under him, grinning down at sadie, her pillow now laying beside him.

the teen rolled her eyes, deciding she didn't need a pillow to sleep. she rolled over, putting her back to him, and closed her eyes.negan scoffed, before getting off the bed. sadie squeezed her eyelids shut tighter when she heard his boots hit the floor.

he walked towards her feet, waiting a few seconds, staring at her half-asleep body. before gripping onto the hem of the blanket and snatching it off of her body. sadie yelped a loud hey! at the feeling of the cold air hitting her body. her attire consisted of leggings and a long-sleeved sweater, that were both covered in dirt, sweat, and blood. somehow, she still found her skin cold, and he just took away the only thing protecting her from the november air.

"give it back," sadie mumbled, making grabby hands towards the blanket that negan now held in his arms. he mocked faked a pout, and sadie rolled her eyes. it was too early for his shenanigans.

"aw, you cold?" negan asked in a gentle voice, cocking his head to the side. sadie mumbled a yes, her hands motioning for the blanket once again. before negan gave in and tossed it back onto her.

|

SADIE WAS sat at the edge of her bed, her legs crossed, and her hands folded in her lap, thinking about anything and everything. negan was shuffling around the room, doing who knows what, they weren't paying much attention to one another.

sadie wished she could be back home, with her family, see how her father was holding up. she wishes she could tell carl to let the adults handle this — which was something he always despised being told— sadie knew he would try to take matters into his own hands, especially if their father told everyone to not fight back.

sadie wishes she could see maggie, the woman who has always been like a big sister to her. she wanted to see how she was doing, how the baby was doing. she wanted to be there for her to lean on, like maggie always was for her.

sadie wished glenn and abraham were still there, she was starting to form such a good bound with the redhead. and glenn, she's known him since the beginning, he had always been her partner in crime. sadie had lost counts at how many times her father has said to her 'going on a run? take glenn with you'