Moving To Forks. Wrong Move? [Chapter Seveen!]

Chapter 7

I followed Alice's directions to her house; I was yet again struck by the beauty of the house. The trees surrounding made it even beautiful. it was like a get away lodge. For some reason as soon as I saw it I fell in love with it.

"Bella, go inside with the others I'll park this in the garage and come back with Rose's Mercedes." I nodded and turned to open the door but it was being held open by Edward.

"Thanks Eddie!" I said ruffling his hair. Damn, its so soft! I smiled at him he looked happy and annoyed at the same time.

I skipped over to the door and suddenly I was nervous I had never met their parents... I bit my lip. Edward saw this and laughed. I stuck my tongue out at him and knocked on the door. Edward was behind me. A beautiful woman with a heart shaped face, long caramel-brown hair and golden eyes answered the door. From the looks of it, it could only be Edward's mother.

"Umm, Hi Mrs. Cullen! I'm Bella, Alice, Rose, Em, Jazz, and Edward's friend." I said smiling widely. She laughed, a musical laugh.

"Oh I know Bella, they haven't stopped talking about you for days! But please call me Esme. Come in!" I entered to find the most gorgeous living room I had ever seen! Every was pale on pale and it was just so open...I looked around and my eyes rested on the piano. Esme saw me looking.

"Do you play?" she asked cocking her headed towards the piano.

"A little, my mom told me to take lessons but I gave up after a year." It made her laugh.

"NO!!!" I heard Edward yell behind me. I turned to see he was looking towards the stairs.

I looked to see a pale looking girl with strawberry blond hair, running down and flinging herself into Edwards's arms. The sight made me chuckle, Edward clawing her off on him while she was hugging him tightly. I pursed my lips and looked at Esme. She was also holding her laughter but she threw me an apologetic glance. Edward finally got her off of him.

"Hi!" I said she looked slight confused, "I'm Bella! Are you Edward's girlfriend?"

"No-" Edward said the same time the girl said "yes-"

I'm Tanya!" she said hugged me. I smiled at her, Edward shot her a death glare.

"Bella! Let's go!" Alice yelled from outside. I saw Rose dash from the couch and head toward the door.

"It was nice meeting you Tanya! I just have to say you are beautiful," I said smiling widely, I looked at Edward, "you sure can pick 'em, eh Eddie!" He shot me me a smile while shooting her a death glare. I laughed

"BOYS! Like I said this is a girls night out! No boys aloud-" I was continuing, when I saw the front door open and a man with pale skin and blond hair stepped in. I knew he had to be Edward's father.

"Hi boys, Esme, Tanya, and who do we have here she looks familiar..." he said smiling and his brow furrowing.

"Hi Dr. Cullen, I'm Bella Swan, You probably don't remember be you were in charge of my mother autopsy." I said. Immediately he stiffened. "I see you remember, I know its hard to forget an animal attack like that." I shivered, "blood drain and bite marks on the neck, it's just disturbing. Well, it was nice meeting you, but Rose and Alice are waiting for me in the car! Bye!" I said I hugged Esme once more and said bye to Tanya.

"Bye Dr. Cullen"

"Bye Bella, but please call me Carlisle.

"Bye Eddie-Waddie! Have fun with your girlfriend!" I said laughing as he gave me a scowl but then a smile, I hugged him quickly and left. I went to the car, Rose was driving I took the back seat.