Moving To Forks. Wrong Move? [Chapter Four]

Chapter 4

I went home and took a shower I got dressed wearing dark blue skinny jeans with a yellow top that said 'pop it like is Hot' and read all-star converse. I was deciding what to do with my hair when the door bell rang. I went to answer it, there was Alice and the blond girl from the cafeteria. Alice looked extremely hyper for some reason and behind her I saw were Emmett, Jasper, and Edward.

"Hey Alice, sorry I was deciding on what to do with my hair."

"SAY NO MORE!" She said and next thing I knew I was being dragged up the stairs but her and the blond girl. I turned to the blond girl.

"I still don't know your name yet, but anyway high I'm Bella." I said smiling.

"I'm Rosalie, call me Rose for short." She said answering with a dazzling smile. The reached my room and dragged me inside. I was absolutely shocked when I saw Alice get out a portable straitening iron. I gasped in shock. But they chose to ignore that and they ended up straightening my hair. I hate to admit it but I looked good, I had side bangs which made it look even better.

"There lets go!" Alice said and we went out the door.

I saw two cars in my drive way a silver Volvo and a yellow porche.

"I'm guessing we are not taking my car" I said and Alice nodded, "AW! I wanted to drive it some more! AGGHH!"

"Fine you can drive alone in it." Alice said with a smug smile.

"It's no fun driving alone! Alice can I drive you porche please" I said stretching the please.

"No way Bella, I love my Porche!" I put on a puppy dog pout.

"Pla-wease" I begged, she sighed.

"AGGHH! FINE! But I'M driving on the way back!"

"YAY! I LOVE YOU ALICE!" I said and got in the drivers seat while Alice got in the passenger seat and Rose got in the back. "Let's get this Show on the Road, boys follow us!" I put my sun glasses on (which was pretty stupid considering it wasn't sunny) and quickly drove on to the highway to Seattle.

We reached the mall in 15 minutes. I got out with my purse and got out. Alice was doing a little praying to god that I hadn't broken her car, I just laughed. The first place we went was Victoria Secret.

"Oh HELL no," I exclaimed as I tried to get out of their grasps but they grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled. I stretched my hand out towards the boys mouths 'HELP THEY WILL KILL ME!' but it made them laugh and they just sat down on the bench across from the store. I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Come ON Bella, you need to get lingerie, you're a teen! Every teenage girl needs Victoria Secret!" Alice said

"I DON'T! I'M PREFECTLY GOOD WITH TRACK PANTS AND SPORTBRAS!!!" hearing this they both gasped. Uh-Oh... In the ending I hand in my hand three enormous bags full of lingerie while Rose and Alice had one... Grrr... While shopping they were throwing random stuff at me to try on. When we got out I saw that the boys had girls surrounding them. Rose and Alice narrowed their eyes and went to them they each grabbed their boyfriends and kissed them right there, then dragged them away from the girls. My mouth was pretty much open.

Seeing this all the girls ran to Edward, they thought he was single. I went to Edward and he was practically pleading for mercy.

"Hey Edward, I sad and wrapped my arms around him for a hug, I looked up and kiss his cheek, he was pretty much frozen his eyes held shock. I grabbed his arm and lead his away from the girls and to where the others were standing.

"Here Jazzy," Alice said handing her bag to him, Rose did the same. I smirked and looked at Edward. I mutely handed my bags to him and batted my eyelashes at him, He sighed and took the bagged. I hugged him.

"Thanks, Edward! You know I love you, mmm... what cologne are you wearing smells good... is it Prada, Oh oops coming Alice!" I said running after them. I looked to see Edward hadn't moved an inch. "EDWARD COME ON!!!" finally he looked up and came behind me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went to a lot of other stores and Alice completely respected my style, but she did get me a couple of skirts and stuff... we went back to the car and released I was hungry, took out my chocolate bar 'bueno kinder' it was chocolate with hazelnut fulling. I took a bite.

"MMMMM...." I moaned, I opened my eyes to see the Cullens and the Hales staring at me, with disgust. "What!" I asked my mouth full of chocolate. "A GIRL NEEDS TO HAVE HER CHOCOLATE! We get cranky if we don't have some..." I said taking another bite, "Come on, Alice, Rose are telling me you've never had Chocó cravings!"

"Not really we don't like sweet..." Alice said.

"Oh WELL I do like my Chocó, thank you very much!" I was getting into the drivers seat when Alice looked at me.

"Na-Uh! I'm driving!"

"Aw, Alice come on!" putting on my puppy dog pout

"No Bella that's not gonna work."

"Fine!" I turned to Edward, "Edward can I drive Pla-wease!" I said pout my lip and batting my lashes. He melted like butter and let me drive home! Jasper was riding with Alice so it was me Emmett, Rose, and Edward... Lets just say it was a quiet ride home... unless you call making out on the backseat QUIET! AGGHH!

"Okay my stop!" I said pulling into the driveway, "can you two stop making out." They didn't budge. I sighed "Edward, can you help me with the bags, please"

"Sure," he said we went into the trunk and got all the bags there were a least ten. Edward took all of them and followed me through the door he dropped all the bags in my bedroom and we went back downstairs, I lead him outside to see his Volvo gone. Uh-ho.

"OH, MY CAR!" I looked at him trying to hold back my laughter, his face it was so funny, he was almost on the verge of crying. I couldn't hold it any more I brudt out laughing. "You think this is funny!" he said I nodded my head.

"Don't...worry...Edward they probably couldn't wait till they got home." I said between laughs. "Don't worry, I'll drop you home," I got the keys to my car and headed to the garage.

I didn't know where he lived but it turned out to be close about 5 minutes away. His house was gorgeous. It had a wall of glass and the rest was stone. He saw me gazing at it.

"Would you like too come in"? He asked

"Maybe some other time, its getting late, I thought I might as well make dinner for the family." I said smirking. "Bye Edward."

"Hey, what happened to my nickname?" he asked his eyes full of mischief.

"I thought you didn't like it!" he just laughed his bell like laugh, and got out of the car.

"Bye Bella!" he called out.

"Bye Dazzler!" I yelled after him. Making him chuckle. The entire ride home all I could think of was Edward Cullen. The Dazzler...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------