Chapter 2

"Wake up sleepy head." Eva pushed her cousin around her bed.

"Not now..." Amelia rolls over, not eager for the day ahead of her. Eva throws a pillow at her knocking her straight in the nose. Amelia sits up and puffs out air. "Ow."

Eva smirks and stands in the doorway arms crossed. "Let's get ready." And with that she leaves leaving Amelia to flip herself forward in bed in exhaustion. She thought it cruel that she just arrived and she already had to go to school.

Amelia slowly crawled out of bed and went to her suitcase where she left the outfit she'd wear. It was cold yes, but not that cold. Only about 50 degrees. Which was nice for Oslo, honestly. Oh how Amelia would miss the 70 degree days and 100 degree summers of LA. For all she knew she may never see above 65 again.

She pulled on a crop faux sweatshirt, one of her favorite and known for looks in California when it did occasionally get cold. She then put on her leggings that had fur on the inside to keep her warm and put on combat boots. Before she left her room she grabbed her maroon leather jacket and threw it over she top/sweatshirt.

Amelia raced downstairs and grabbed an apple taking a large bite out of it. "Hungry?" Eva says looking at her oddly. Amelia gulps down the apple piece she just had.

"No not really." And with that Amelia takes another bite. Amelia never ate much as a child, basically had to force her to eat. Eva was slowly realizing her cousin may be a different person all together.

"And what are you wearing?" Eva says as Amelia hops on top of the counter. Amelia now looks at Eva oddly.

"Clothes?"

"No Amelia you know what I mean. Crop top?" Eva asks.

"Am I not allowed to wear it?" Amelia asks raising an eyebrow at her cousin. When did it become interrogation time? She jumped down from the counter annoyed.

"Sorry you just seem...different." Eva says defensively. Amelia rolls her eyes, this was not getting off to a good start.

"Yeah well I'm not 7 anymore. I've changed. More than you know." Amelia says and Eva remains quite. The two continue to get ready for school in silence and catch the bus.

When they arrive at school everyone stares. Amelia knew why. Yes she was 'new' but, also she was known, hot, and different. Old Amelia would have cowered at the attention and Eva expected her to. But that wasn't exactly what happened.

"Take a picture, maybe you can masturbate to it later." Amelia smirks at a group of 2nd year guys eyeing her. Eva was completely taken aback at this, everyone was. Not only was Amelia a 1st year, but she was Amelia. Or was she anymore?

Amelia smiles at everyone now looking her. She looked good and she knew it. Maybe everyone was shocked at her confidence but she was not.

"Just gonna stare?" She says after a while and everyone looks away resuming what they were doing. They sneak looks every once in a while.

"Amelia what was that?" Eva asks once the two continue walking.

"Change baby cousin. I told you things would be different now." Amelia struts into the school and to the office with Eva at her side. Eva was a little upset at being called baby, she was only 2 months younger than Amelia.

"Amelia Mohn. Class schedule please." Amelia says to the office lady who scurries off to grab it.

"Can you explain to me what happens to you in America?" Eva asks. Amelia just rolls her eyes.

"Look Eva, I love you, you're my cousin. But I'm going to need you to stop asking me questions. I'm not exactly who I was when I was 8, who fucking cares, it's called growing up. You should try it. Also, I forgot to mention I'm not the nicest person ever." Amelia smiles at her cousin. Eva stands there mouth open, awestruck at her words. "Thank you." Amelia says when her schedule is handed to her.

The two walk out of the office and almost run right into two boys. "Watch it." Amelia says. The one with the fuckboy haircut turned around and looked her up and down. "Yummy." Amelia says to herself but Eva hears. She looks at Amelia wide eyed.

"Sorry." The boy says snark clear in his voice.

"No no. My fault." Amelia fakes laughs. The other boy is now turned around as well. "It's just your ego is so big, hard to walk around it." Amelia smiles sweetly at them. Eva coughs, the boy Amelia was taunting looks at her and smirks but then back at Amelia.

"Chris let's go." The taller boy says laughing a little.

"Awh daddy needs to take you away. Have fun!" Amelia continues to taunt, pouting her lip.

"Amelia...." Eva says annoyed with her childish ways.

"What Eva? I was just having some fun." Amelia winks and turns.

"You want some fun spend a night with me." Chris says just loud enough for her to hear. Amelia stops in her tracks and turns around. Smirk from ear to ear on her face.

Eva does a small, "oh no." Already getting used to her cousins bitch tendencies.

"Hm, well I'm sure the night wouldn't last very long." Amelia clicks her tongue and looks down at Chris's crotch. He isn't even fazed.

"Maybe for you. In your case I'm sure it'll be quite quick." He says taking a step closer to her. She laughs and takes one more towards him.

"Well maybe we'll just have to find out."

"Maybe."

The two are inches apart and the sexual tension is everywhere. Eva coughs again, hoping this time that Amelia gets the message that she wants to leave. She did. She laughs a little under her breath and then turns. Stopping for a second so he can check her out, and then continues walking away down the hall. Eva is next to her in seconds.

"Amelia who are you?" Eva asks in awe. "I'm slightly scared but kind of impressed." She says shaking her head.

"Good." She smiles.

"Chris though?"

"He is a treat on the eyes isn't he?" Amelia smiles to herself.

"Watch out girl, he broke me and Jonas just a few months ago." Eva says. She rolls her eyes.

"I don't need to watch for my heart." Amelia says faking sadness. Eva now rolls her eyes. Amelia just smirks Evily.

"He does."