Chapter 9

-Casey's POV-

When I woke up the first thing I saw was Cameron sleeping beside me. At first I was confused, but then memories of yesterday came rushing back and I smiled. He asked me out. I, Casey Schneider, am dating Cameron Boyce! It's crazy, this isn't just a dream anymore. I went to rub my eyes and winced in pain. Oh yeah, Karly punched me. I swear she's insane. They never even had a thing...did they?

I tried to stand up to go look at my face, but Cameron's death hold on me just grew stronger. Since when was he awake?

"Where are you going?" He whispered as his eyes fluttered open. Once his senses fully came to him he gasped. He lightly brushed his index finger over my bruised eye.

"Ouch, that hurts." I said this so quietly, and I actually hoped he didn't hear. This gesture was so simple, yet so sweet it had my heart fluttering. But, of course, he had heard me and he pulled his hand back.

"I'm so sorry she did this to you." Cameron said, more like muttered. I could actually barely understand him. That scrunched up, guilty look was back on his face and I hated it.

"Cameron, it's fine, it will heal."

"I know, but that doesn't mean she gets away with it."

"What are you going to do? You can't beat her up."

"No, but I can tweet about her." He looked mischievous. There was no way I would let him do that.

"That's what she wants, a reaction. What we do is we act like nothing happened. Just act the way you did before."

"Ugh, you're probably right, but I was looking forward to getting the fans on her. " That made me giggle. He was getting all protective and I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"I know you were. Now can you let me up?" I said with a half smile. His grip had gotten even tighter, and I needed to go look at my eye.

He let me go and I headed to the bathroom. I looked around and saw that everyone had really strange sleeping positions. Skai was sprawled all over Peyton. Karan and Beck were kind of spooning, which I internally squealed over. They're so perfect, too bad Karan is so shy around girls.

I got to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, pretty shocked at what I saw. My eyelid was a fading plum color, while the surrounding are was a mix of grey, green, and lavender. It looked really gross. Karly had a good hit.

"Casey, babe, you look fine. I still think you're gorgeous." Cameron had made his way into the room and wrapped me in a hug from behind. I blushed at the sudden contact and he smirked, leaning down and pecking my cheek. I blushed harder and wiggled out of his arms, running away. I managed to find a pan and wooden spoon and made my way back to the main room. I started banging them together, and everyone's reactions were hilarious. Skai jolted up and rolled off of Peyton, and began covering her head with pillows. Peyton plugged her ears with her fingers and screamed. Karan quickly let go of Beck and scooted away. Beck, who took a moment to comprehend the situation, ran up and took the items from me, throwing them across the room. This happened over a course of five seconds, and Cameron walked in laughing.

"Good job waking them up baby." He said. The girls all "awed", and Karan faked a gag, but anyone could see the quick look he gave Beck. I'm gonna get them together.

"So since it's already 10a.m., how about we all change and go out for breakfast, then decide what to do from there?"Pey said. we all agreed and the boys and Skai went to their dressing rooms, while Me and Beck went with Pey to hers.

"So, what was up with the cuddling?" I said, wiggling my eyebrow. Yes, eyebrow, the other one hurt too much.

"Skai rolled on me and wouldn't get off, it's not my fault!" Peyton instantly went to defend herself.

"Uh, I think she meant me.." Beck said, giggling. When I nodded she blushed and flipped me off. We all got dressed, Beck and I borrowing more of Peyton's clothes. I chose ripped high-waist denim shorts, and a red rose floral tank. My shoes were white converse and my hair was in a messy bun atop my head. I let the girls work their makeup magic, and they covered my eye, adding winged eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. I think I look good, I just hope Cameron agrees. We walked back to the main room and I began getting nervous, what if he doesn't think I look good?