Chapter 7

-Cameron's POV-

As I was waiting for my dad to pick me up from set, I checked my twitter. I love seeing what the fans have to say. After scrolling through a whole bunch of "You're so cute!" and "Follow Me!", one particular tweet caught my eye.

"@TheCaseySchneider: @TheCameronBoyce I'm turning 14 today and nothing would make me happier than if you noticed me. Well, except meeting the cast, but c'mon thats just a crazy dream. Anyway, xoxo Casey<3" She seems really sweet. She's also really pretty. Like, not supermodel status, but that's not my style. I decided to tweet her back, follow her, and DM her. Don't judge me.

"@TheCameronBoyce: @TheCaseySchneider HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I followed you. Also, check your DMs :)" Aw, man, why did I add the smiley face, now she'll think I'm creepy! I really hope I didn't do that in my DM.

"DM: @TheCameronBoyce: Hey! you're clearly a huge fan of the show, and you seem pretty chill, so I pulled some strings and got you invited to a live taping of the show next Saturday at 11a.m. Just tell the security guard your name and he'll let you in. Also, you get to stay after and hang out with the cast. I hope I just made this your best birthday ever! -Cameron:)" Crap. I did. Now she'll for sure think I'm creepy.

As soon as I was finished getting Casey approved, my dad showed up. Yes, I could finally go home! Just one week and I finally get to meet Casey.

-SKIP WEEK-

Today's the day I'm meeting Casey, and I guess saying I was nervous would be an understatement. As they called my name to go to stage, my palms started to sweat. I walked out and waved at everyone, but I couldn't seem to find Casey anywhere. All I know is that I can't wait until after the show.

-SKIP SHOW-

We did great. That was actually probably the best taping yet! I guess I made sure I did good in order to impress Casey, even though I still haven't seen her yet. I want her to think highly of me, i don't want her think that I don't take my job seriously. I'm pretty sure she would have loved anything, though. Based on her twitter, she loves this show a lot. She tweets the cast all the time, it's unbelievable that she hasn't been noticed until now.

On the way back to my dressing room to change, I remembered I wanted to look super nice for casey, but not like I tried too hard. I decided on wearing a plain white t-shirt, dark-wash jeans, and black converse. I figured it looked decent. Just as I finished getting dressed there was a knock on my door. That's strange, everyone should be meeting fans. I opened the door to see some girl standing there. Don't get me wrong, she's cute and all, but no fans are supposed to be back here.

"Uh, can I help you?" I'm so confused. Why is she back here, and why does she look so familiar?

"Yeah, I kinda got lost and Debby told me I could find you here. My name is Casey Schneider, you invited me." The girl said, talking fast Wow, she's really nervous. Wait, Casey? No wonder she's so gorgeous. I'm so happy she's here!

"Oh, hi! Happy birthday. Come on in." I could feel the huge grin on my face but I couldn't stop it. She actually showed! I let her into my dressing room and she sat on the couch. "Sorry I never properly introduced myself. Hi Casey, I'm Cameron Boyce, would you like anything to drink?" Why do I sound so formal? She said she just wanted a water, so I grabbed one from my mini fridge and sat down next to her.

"So Casey, tell me about yourself." Call me crazy, but I feel like I need to know more about her.

After she told me about her and her life, I was so intrigued. She can sing? Her dad died? She's vegetarian? Sweet! I'll have to make sure I remember that her favorite color is purple, it may help me later. Wait, later? I really need to stop dreaming.