Chapter 5

They had transformed the main room of the studio into a giant fort. I was surprised they were even allowed to do that. Cameron looked at me with wide eyes before running back to his dressing room. I was thoroughly confused, but I shook it off as the cast started speaking.

"Hi, you must be Casey, I'm Peyton!" OMG, the Peyton freaking List is talking to me! This is unreal!

"Yeah, it's so nice to finally meet the girl Cameron won't shut up about! I'm Karan by the way." I blushed furiously.

"Wait, so Cameron really talks about me?" I asked, flabbergasted. Why me? I'm nothing special.

"Are you kidding me, I swear I have never seen that boy crush so hard! And I mean never. The last time he talked about something this much, it was the new pancakes at IHOP!" Peyton said, laughing. I couldn't even talk, just blush harder. Speaking of Cameron, what is taking him so long?

"IM BACK!" Cameron yelled, walking into the room. He was in his pajamas, which consisted of a gray t-shirt and thin camouflage pants. I would be lying if I said he didn't look super attractive.

"Casey, honey, close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Said Beck, smirking. Karan high-fived her and everyone started laughing. I quickly snapped my mouth shut, and blushed, yet again. I swear I saw Cameron's face heat up.

"Casey, Becca, you guys probably need some pjs. Here, follow me." We followed Peyton to her dressing room. "Now, I'm assuming were around the same size, so choose anything you like." She said with a smile, heading off to change. As Beck and I looked through the clothes, I decided to tease her a little bit.

"So, you and Karan?" I asked, making a funny face. If I had the talent of wiggling my eyebrows, I most definitely would have.

"I don't know. I really like him, he's even better than I expected, but I don't think he feels the same way. Like, at all." She sighs and frowns, pulling on the outfit she found. Wow, I was expecting her to laugh and tell me to shut up. As I went to respond, Peyton walked back in.

"Are you kidding me, why wouldn't he like you? You're gorgeous, and totally his type. He isn't the best with girls, or people in any way. He's super awkward, But I think he likes you, just give him time to figure out how to be normal. If he doesn't like you he's crazy." Wow, that girl sure knows how to give a pep-talk.

Once we were all dressed, we went back to the others. I felt self-conscious. Peyton and Beck were so gorgeous, and could share clothes, where as I was average looking, and Peyton's pajamas didn't fit as well as I had hoped. I was foolish for thinking Cameron, or anyone for that matter, would fall for me.

"Wow Casey, my clothes fit you really well!" I just faked a smile back at Peyton. She was probably only saying that to be polite.

"Yeah, you look hot, girl!" Skai said, loudly. Okay, that one made me feel a little better. I went and sat next to Cameron.

"I'm gonna have to agree with Skai on this one" He whispered in my ear. I'm honestly surprised my cheeks haven't turned permanently red by now.

"Let's play some games!" Oh, Beck, way to make this interesting...